New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nike really make the most generic kits, every team seems to have the same one with different colors. GK kits are literally the same too. I first took notice in 2016 when England and USA had almost the same exact kit.
england-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg

usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-4.jpg
No flys on you is there. What amazing observation skills.

although, did you not notice all the templates used by Nike, Adidas, Puma etc at all the major tournaments since the 80s? Unless you have a rare kit manufacture, there’s always someone else who has something very similar

No flys on you is there. What amazing observation skills.

although, did you not notice all the templates used by Nike, Adidas, Puma etc at all the major tournaments since the 80s? Unless you have a rare kit manufacture, there’s always someone else who has something very similar
Well at least our home kit design will be unique! :mourloopy:

I really can't fathom how we're looking at season 4 with Nike and I've lost count of the seasons with AIA and yet we still have the same fucktard comments day after day after day.

If you want world class players, a massive stadium and hopefully some success, take the red fucking sponsor and the generic kit. Just accept it and stop whinging because if we took a smaller deal from other companies, you'd be moaning your tits off when Southampton spend more money than we do.

I really can't fathom how we're looking at season 4 with Nike and I've lost count of the seasons with AIA and yet we still have the same fucktard comments day after day after day.

If you want world class players, a massive stadium and hopefully some success, take the red fucking sponsor and the generic kit. Just accept it and stop whinging because if we took a smaller deal from other companies, you'd be moaning your tits off when Southampton spend more money than we do.
Bit of an over reaction. I don’t think anyone would throw away the AIA deal. But you can still have an opinion that it looks awful. Worst thing is when the stadium had red and white bars going all around it.

Why do Woolwich/Chelsea get paid double the amount for their kit deals
Our deal with Nike is still pretty shit... and the kits too are shit mostly.

Bit of an over reaction. I don’t think anyone would throw away the AIA deal. But you can still have an opinion that it looks awful. Worst thing is when the stadium had red and white bars going all around it.
People seem to not understand how kit and sponsorship deals work and every day the same shit get posted.

"I don't understand why it's red"
"I don't understand why it's red on the home shirt but not the away".
"I don't understand why all Nike kits are the same".
"I don't understand why they do something different every year, why not plain white every year"
And the usual complete lack of understanding of how kit manufacture deals work.

Literally every discussion about kits every day.

I've walked into numerous Nike stores in the SE and not seen a single item of Spurs clothing in them.
We're not as big a deal as them. Cold hard fact. Those kits will get sold anywhere right now but we're well behind.

Our deal was befitting of our profile and brand prestige at the time we signed it in 2017.

We got the deal of a top four newbie; Chavs & Arse have the deal of that of a former EPL winner plus signed them more recently (see inflation).

Also; since we renewed;

"Woolwich are entering a kit agreement with Adidas next season which is worth £60m-a-year over five years (Daily Mail). Levy revealed that it was difficult to compare Tottenham’s kit deal to some of their rivals as some of them had also sold their merchandising rights, while the club prefer to keep hold of theirs."

Meh, I just channel my annoyance into buying the away or third (if any).

I get more annoyed by the endless fan edits of the latest home shirt with a navy AIA or Holsten sponsorship on the front. They usually get shared around Twitter and it just feels like people tantalising themselves needlessly.

Meh, I just channel my annoyance into buying the away or third (if any).

I get more annoyed by the endless fan edits of the latest home shirt with a navy AIA or Holsten sponsorship on the front. They usually get shared around Twitter and it just feels like people tantalising themselves needlessly.
And the people that share it not realising the blue sponsor is 1,000% guaranteed fakery

Back
Top Bottom