How will spurs do when the season returns?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We haven't got any injuries to key first team players - realistically every team will be on the same wave length when it comes to fitness and Mourinho would have properly assessed everyone. So really there is absolutely no excuse to go into the final part of the season and play the same way we did before.

I would personally hope we're building and shaping towards the future and aim to show that in our remaining fixtures.

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Tanganga- Davies
Skipp
Lo Celso - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Kane- Son​

We haven't got any injuries to key first team players - realistically every team will be on the same wave length when it comes to fitness and Mourinho would have properly assessed everyone. So really there is absolutely no excuse to go into the final part of the season and play the same way we did before.

I would personally hope we're building and shaping towards the future and aim to show that in our remaining fixtures.

Lloris
Skipp
Lo Celso - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Kane- Son​
I like that team. Does skipp play DM for the under 23’s?

Still not sure what kind of midfielder he is from the limited first team showings of him.

Primarily a DM, yes.

Here's a cool video.

That’s high praise from the Holland team, was that this year?

Really hope he gets his chance anyway, I mean what else have we got to lose at this point? It’s not like we have another DM that’s capable, even Dier knows he’s a CB now.

That’s high praise from the Holland team, was that this year?

Really hope he gets his chance anyway, I mean what else have we got to lose at this point? It’s not like we have another DM that’s capable, even Dier knows he’s a CB now.

It was this season. The game was back in November.

I think we will win a decent number of games with Kane and Son back but realistically we have too many weaknesses to expect the perfect form that will be required to reach the CL. We wasted far too many easy fixtures in that diabolical first third of the season, those lost points were always going to limit what we could achieve.

Keen to see how kane plays with real pace either side of him in bergwijn & Son. He always plays that role well for England.

didn’t he get like 3 assists in one game earlier in the season with sterling and sancho/rashford either side of him?

Add in the creativity of Lo Celso & Ndombele and I really am quite hopeful that we can at least play some good stuff going forward.

Lloris
Skipp
Lo Celso - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Kane- Son​
The only way Sanchez and Tanganga start together is in a back five. Jose won't drop Alderweireld.

Back
Top Bottom