Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we should sell Son and Kane then? Is that your point? If not, what exactly is your point?
My point is there is no such thing as a selling club anymore with FFP. Chelsea sold Hazard and a bunch of others and now they can spend that money on players this summer. It's just what clubs do now.

Just got my two free sky sports passes.

Thank you Mr Levy.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
"The focus will be on loan deals, free agents and bargains"

tenor.gif

There will be no bargains at this level unless slap-head thinks that now he is contemplating offloading DR for £10M less than he would have got a year ago everyone else will follow suit!

Sure: we can get some loanees of sufficient quality that we are already knocking on the door of the CL.

Sure: Mr. Levy is certainly up for paying a free agent top dollar 😂

There will be no bargains at this level unless slap-head thinks that now he is contemplating offloading DR for £10M less than he would have got a year ago everyone else will follow suit!

Sure: we can get some loanees of sufficient quality that we are already knocking on the door of the CL.

Sure: Mr. Levy is certainly up for paying a free agent top dollar 😂
Not sure as a club that we are going to find a DM of the quality we need in a bargain bin.
Still it was a nice thought while it lasted, ambition it's so over rated.
:mourfacepalm: :levyeyes:

Cheers, as I want to go and see the game on Friday at a friend's house, would rather keep the passes for midweek games

Its for a mobile pass (only on your phone) and it appears to take an hour to give you the code.

May help, and you may be able to cast to your TV - I don't know - just thought I would share.

Its for a mobile pass (only on your phone) and it appears to take an hour to give you the code.

May help, and you may be able to cast to your TV - I don't know - just thought I would share.

There’ll be a catch..... there always is-as you get nothing for nothing ! 🤥

Do you mean arse licker or herd mentality, speak man I need to know.
:levylol: :levyeyes:

Well in truth, the innate animal instinct exists within all of us, Male or female- whatever our nationality or race. That part of the brain known as reptilian emanates this reality in terms of our selected social groupings, our defensive prejudice’s and indeed our need to defend our territory.

In fact it’s a good instinct if you use it right; it’s actually one of the reasons we human beings have survived so long; but that said: there is always a misuse of anything deemed naturally beneficial. You will always find the moronic individual few that abuse this natural and [God given]survival mechanism for their own gain.

I grew up witnessing it and indeed being duped by it; but there comes a time when even adults should grow up.... I got bigger than reptilian animal instinct decades ago but this JohnH fella should be red carded for at least a month for failing to see the light!

I would not like to meet him in person as this clearly is a dick-head of the highest order!

FACT! 👍

Last edited:
Oh look, calling for a red card, are you Paddy in disguise??

I made it very clear that on your receiving the yellow- that you at the time cried so loudly about, that you were the most worthy of a yellow on the forum.... you plead no contest!

Since then... nothing has changed- you’ve maintained your position as a paranoid accuser of all and sundry of all things; indicative of the fact that you don’t learn.

Never mind Paddy whoever- you need a month in the bin ⏰🧭🕰

Case... man-up dude !

I made it very clear that on your receiving the yellow- that you at the time cried so loudly about, that you were the most worthy of a yellow on the forum.... you plead no contest!

Since then... nothing has changed- you’ve maintained your position as a paranoid accuser of all and sundry of all things; indicative of the fact that you don’t learn.

Never mind Paddy whoever- you need a month in the bin ⏰🧭🕰

Case... man-up dude !

You need your jaw bending you fake.

Back
Top Bottom