Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The biggest load of shit I have read on this forum in a long while, which is some doing to be honest.
Having read that attack on a fellow poster I think I’ve got you sussed- your name isn’t John at all. Your name is Daniel Levy. Well excuse me slap-head but I agree with Nigel6305.
So you are saying you know Son and Kane are going to demand to go too? You’re talking shite pal.

Where did I say that you idiot? Engage brain- read and if necessary read again- then reply!

And they got blasted as a "Selling Club" by the usual morons in the press. Now they are running away with the title and won the CL last season because of the moves they made from those sales.
So we should sell Son and Kane then? Is that your point? If not, what exactly is your point?

Having read that attack on a fellow poster I think I’ve got you sussed- your name isn’t John at all. Your name is Daniel Levy. Well excuse me slap-head but I agree with Nigel6305.

Where did I say that you idiot? Engage brain- read and if necessary read again- then reply!
Attack? I said a poster had posted a load of rubbish, that's not an attack.

You then proceed to call another poster an idiot.... 🤦‍♂️

Fuck off back to your Millwall forum, your 'opinions' on Tottenham are not wanted here.

Feeder Club -
a football club from a low division that provides training and experience for young players, with an agreement that successful players can leave to join a club in a higher division.

Cambridge dictionary - DTM DTM

Fuck off back to your Millwall forum, your 'opinions' on Tottenham are not wanted here.

Try reading the post that the idiot responded to - see how out of sink and idiotic the reply was, and you’ll then understand the term was in fact correctly used.

As to you.... up yours! 🖕🏿

Feeder Club -
a football club from a low division that provides training and experience for young players, with an agreement that successful players can leave to join a club in a higher division.

That’s merely an interpretation. The definition described there is more precisely attributed to the reality that we no longer have today a competitively structured football combination league as of old: ie a league where B sides compete. Instead players are loaned out to lower division sides for competitive completion.

Don’t give me your Cambridge bollocks - I’m not a rugby man - I’m a football man!

Last edited:
It Depends on which senior players. If it is the likes of Rose or Dier then that is not a feeder club. If Son or Kane it is. But why would Jose want to sell Kane or Son as he is unlikely to get better with the money.

It Depends on which senior players. If it is the likes of Rose or Dier then that is not a feeder club. If Son or Kane it is. But why would Jose want to sell Kane or Son as he is unlikely to get better with the money.

It’s not Jose, it’s Levy, and, who knows- Jose might call it a day on the back of this!

Feeder Club -

Take a leaf out of the book of Spursmalc who clearly understands the issue:

Ha ha ha... the best JohnH aka slap- head could do was hit the disagree button Spursmalc. It’s called falling on his sword 🤫
I do not think we are a feeder club as I do not believe we will sell our best players. Not all senior players are our best players and to make space in the squad someone has to go. The importance is that the players that leave are the ones the Manager does not want.

I do not think we are a feeder club as I do not believe we will sell our best players. Not all senior players are our best players and to make space in the squad someone has to go. The importance is that the players that leave are the ones the Manager does not want.

Absolutely,

I couldn’t agree more. The point I was eventually making, due to personal attacks from JohnH the slap-head, was that if we sell our best talent we look like a [feeder club] clubs with money waiting to pounce as Levy becomes frantic.

At least you are sensible enough to see what feeder club means rather than run and hide from the possibility.

1st c**t off since March. Thanks chaps
It's like old times.

That’s merely an interpretation. The definition described there is more precisely attributed to the reality that we no longer have today a competitively structured football combination league as of old: ie a league where B sides compete. Instead players are loaned out to lower division sides for competitive completion.

Don’t give me your Cambridge bollocks - I’m not a rugby man - I’m a football man!
And I'm an OED man.....even though I went to Cambridge. Which was actually quite good. Not bollocks at all.

1st c**t off since March. Thanks chaps
It's like old times.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom