Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GoalsFHSHFSLSHA
Alan Shearer260117143889617387
Wayne Rooney20895113737111494
Andrew Cole18770117526210483
Sergio Aguero1808892594310476
Frank Lampard1777610155669285
Thierry Henry1758293546112055
Robbie Fowler1638677534510360
Jermain Defoe1625610646689666
Michael Owen150708054518070
Les Ferdinand149737658519356
Teddy Sheringham147658254398364
Robin van Persie144707451537767
Harry Kane137597849416671
FH = First half,
SH = Second half,
FS = First scorer
LS = Last scorer
H = Home,
A = Away.

Kane the only person on that lit who has a better away record than home - quite interesting.

how many managers of color are there? I'll give you the answer - 0/0

4452240-6193445-image-m-94_1537536195960.jpg

Nuno's none too impressed

#PMOCM

Kane isn't going anywhere until he proves he is over his injuries, which is a bit of a catch-22.

If Kane shows the rest and recovery helped him regain his 2017/2018 form, then that will significantly help Spurs, which leads to a far greater chance of winning a trophy, at which point he wants to stay at his boyhood club to win a trophy, in which case he won't leave, and so on...

The most likely case where Kane leaves if he is just killing it and Spurs are back to finishing in the 6-8 range like they were for the 10 years under ENIC before Poch came. It's certainly possible, but who knows what's most important to him.

You're entitled to your opinion and I definitely anticipated the reaction that I got from that single post - full of rage and hate. It was expected yet I'm going to point out what I see as unjust.

Answer me this, should Kane have played in last year's CL final? Putting clearly unfit Kane for a full 90 in at the expense of someone like Lucas who was fit and got the team there in the first place was absolutely shocking. I can't think of another explanation for that decision other than the explanation I gave in the post that got so much hate. Yes, I believe race/ethnicity/nationality does play a role here - you can agree or disagree.

Going off topic, I'm glad Harry looked better this past weekend. I'm hoping he continues to get better and helps the team quality for next seasons CL but would also like to see him have to fight for his spot in the line-up like everyone else on the squad.
Kane is picked because he is white and nothing to do with all the goals he scores! Alright then!

Edit - looks like my yellow turned you Red! bye bye troll

Kane recently said about getting 200 Premiership goals which means he is not considering going abroad. That limits the clubs he can go to. As a Spurs supporter and with Spurs mates I would hope that rules out Chelsea and Woolwich. That just leaves the 2 Manchester teams and Liverpool.

Kane recently said about getting 200 Premiership goals which means he is not considering going abroad. That limits the clubs he can go to. As a Spurs supporter and with Spurs mates I would hope that rules out Chelsea and Woolwich. That just leaves the 2 Manchester teams and Liverpool.
He has publicly backed working with Jose; he is interested in the 200; gets paid a stackload and the team is built around him: literally no reason to go anywhere. It’s just bored journalists jealously wanting him for their preferred team.

He has publicly backed working with Jose; he is interested in the 200; gets paid a stackload and the team is built around him: literally no reason to go anywhere. It’s just bored journalists jealously wanting him for their preferred team.

He said it with his own mouth. Don't kid yourself mate, he will want to move if the club doesn't match his ambition.

He said it with his own mouth. Don't kid yourself mate, he will want to move if the club doesn't match his ambition.

He said he was in favour of Jose etcetera more recently...I guess time will tell but it’s all moot until a £200m bid comes in, anyway, let’s be honest -and he’s under contract till the end of time, pretty much.
However, it’ll be interesting to see how it pans out (assuming he stays, otherwise it’ll be awful (unless we spend the money wisely...)

He said he was in favour of Jose etcetera more recently...I guess time will tell but it’s all moot until a £200m bid comes in, anyway, let’s be honest -and he’s under contract till the end of time, pretty much.
However, it’ll be interesting to see how it pans out (assuming he stays, otherwise it’ll be awful (unless we spend the money wisely...)
It's not as easy for him to leave as some make out we built a team and Levy a marketing strategy around him. His own agents handlers have sold him as "The one of our own". He can't down tools and sulk his way out like Bale, its left him little wriggle room and has effectively made him hostage to the worlds worst kidnapper. It's a simple case of pay 180 million up front or else.:levylol:

I don't think the issue is with Jose. The issue is with the club and the crap signings we make. If we have a summer where we sign the likes of Fraser, Hojbjerg, Aarons etc then he will feel we are no closer to winning a major trophy when other teams are much stronger and will improve further

I don't think the issue is with Jose. The issue is with the club and the crap signings we make. If we have a summer where we sign the likes of Fraser, Hojbjerg, Aarons etc then he will feel we are no closer to winning a major trophy when other teams are much stronger and will improve further

That would be a dream summer for 2020.... seriously, I'd be very happy and surprised if that happens.

Agreed: it’s really hard to judge where he stands. I err on the ‘glass half-full’ side of things where he is backed into an interview corner, has to answer, and only wants to move for the perfect move.

Back
Top Bottom