Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

people will still turn up in their thousands next season. hoping like we have done for years,and Levi. knows that. That's football supporters. Maybe it's time for something to be done, any suggestions. VAR is beyond a joke
I have never felt more like giving up, not because of the team but because of VAR.
If that was handball then my uncle was really my aunt fanny !
There is no celebrating a goal until 3 minutes after it is scored!
I thought it was to overturn ridiculous mistakes not this !
They are sucking the life out of football so I am passed off.
Let the ref have av2nd look and then decide. No lines showing a big toe offside.
There's the letter of the law and then the common sense spirit of the law.
I am sick of all of this.
Once a ball could be 2 yards over the line and not a goal .

We need to trust in JM.
Hopefully he can buy a few, sell a few and make a team.

We are so slow and obvious going forward and we play right into the hands of teams like Sheff Utd. The final ball is so poor and the decision making at the back is horrific

I have never felt more like giving up, not because of the team but because of VAR.
If that was handball then my uncle was really my aunt fanny !
There is no celebrating a goal until 3 minutes after it is scored!
I thought it was to overturn ridiculous mistakes not this !
They are sucking the life out of football so I am passed off.
Let the ref have av2nd look and then decide. No lines showing a big toe offside.
There's the letter of the law and then the common sense spirit of the law.
I am sick of all of this.
Once a ball could be 2 yards over the line and not a goal .

We need to trust in JM.
Hopefully he can buy a few, sell a few and make a team.
It beggars belief that a ref can play advantage at a foul and this act by the ref is used to disallow a goal. Sheff Utd. were for the first time in football rewarded for a foul that the ref acknowledged was a foul

The worst thing is - we can't even say, "Oh Jose needs the off season, he needs 10 weeks to drill the right tactics and mindset into these players" he had it!!

This awful season will end then we'll fucking go again 2/3 weeks later and nothing will have changed!

If you earning 120000 pounds a week you have absolutely no right to give up because a referee is being an ass. You fight to the end. I accept we aren't the ref or commentator s favourites. Its what makes me support Spurs. They always had the balls to fight. Now we just lay down and bitch and moan. We supposed to be the 'Fighting Cock'. Today we were more like the 'Mopeing Chicken.'

Who is exactly is earning that apart from Kane. Service to him is just plain shit. Really don't see why he should stay any longer. We've proved to have no ambition over the last few years. Don't let the jammy route to the final cloud that.

Back
Top Bottom