Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Roy Keanu says it’s a pen, you know it’s a pen. He’s dead right, anywhere else on the pitch that’s a foul 10 times out of fucking 10.
Fuck you, Michael Oliver.

Aside from that we’ve been pure turd once again though.
Is there no committee or sporting body we can take our case(s) too? We have clear video evidence of bias. Anyone on here a lawyer? My brother is but even though he's not interested in sports, he thinks we could have grounds for a tribunal.

Average player position in the first half:

ejcyypwmev951.jpg

24 is Aurier.
11 is Lamela.

Aurier is supposed to be playing RB.
Lamela is supposed to be playing RW.

Awful, awful performances from both today.
Mourinho should be ashamed of such tactics.

Progressive generally mean forward to your teammate. I didnt see him do either. I saw him run, make one tackle and huff and puff for the rest of the game thereafter.

Rubbish. He was the only player trying to be positive on the ball. We also don’t know what role Mourinho asked him to play today. He may not be particularly fit yet but he needs minutes to get properly match fit. He is a class player and if you can’t see that you must be blind. To be honest he was surrounded by shit today

When Roy Keanu says it’s a pen, you know it’s a pen. He’s dead right, anywhere else on the pitch that’s a foul 10 times out of fucking 10.
Fuck you, Michael Oliver.

Aside from that we’ve been pure turd once again though.

Did Keane say it was a penalty? Didn’t see the game, wasn’t home from work.

I flicked on the Man U game at half time just after I got in door. They got a very ropey penalty to go ahead, a record equalling 13th in a single season they’ve been awarded. Keane said that one wasn’t a penalty, but he can see how it’s given!

we’ve had three penalties all seasonings the league.

Kane gives a shit, and Hugo gives a shit.
GLC maybe, Dier I think so.
The rest, no idea. Fucking awful performance.
We deserved to lose that game.
Pretty much my list, too. Too many players who’ve never won anything or have never worked hard and seen the fruits of their labours. Once they’ve been through it, they can believe it and make things happen.
Poch lost his belief after CL, but a lot of the team are ‘also-rams’.

(btw, I’d include Davies on the ‘gives a shit group - much more attacking today on seeing the awful stuff ahead of him)

We’ve got to stick with Maureen now. Back him and hope he remembers what made him so good

unless there is serious money spent, particularly on the midfield and full backs, i can’t see it ending well though

I hope Levy didn’t promise him things he can’t deliver

Maybe Levy promised something he can't deliver and Mourinho quits? Win Win :levystare:

Cooled down a bit. Not as angry as I was after the game. I'm really stumped on whether we are playing shit due to Mourinho being a dinosaur and plays awful looking football or is it just that our players just not interested. They want to be on summer vacation already? I just don't get the lack of drive. Mou seems to be upset about the draw and bad play and players don't seem to care. I just don't know

Pretty much my list, too. Too many players who’ve never won anything or have never worked hard and seen the fruits of their labours.

(btw, I’d include Davies on the ‘gives a shit group - much more attacking today on seeing the awful stuff ahead of him)
Poch peaked at the end of the Ajax game, and he knew it....
As for Derby, I don't see what they've got to do with it!

Pretty much my list, too. Too many players who’ve never won anything or have never worked hard and seen the fruits of their labours. Once they’ve been through it, they can believe it and make things happen.

I think Pochettino felt massively let down by the performance in the CL Final.

Not sure if the players felt ashamed for how they performed, or whether the decision to drop Moura caused issues. Maybe a mix.

That shit performance was definitely the breaking point between Spurs and Pochettino. I think it would have been very different if they had put some effort in, even if we lost.

Back
Top Bottom