Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it'll be an open game that we should score a few in.

Bournemouth need points and will see us as a chance to get them. We need to defend well, create chances and take them.

Shouldn't be a problem, but I imagine if we score first, Jose will pull the players back hoping to counterattack Bournemouth.

Not sure about the line-up but Ndombele starts, bags an early hatrick, cracks open a beer in the first drinks break and then strolls off down the tunnel...

MonstaMonsta.

Bournemouth need the 3 points and I doubt their players will put in the same lack of effort that Everton did. Realistically we should be scoring 3 or 4 against them with the players we have.
Good chance we will rotate this game before NLD too so win and no injuries would be ideal to give us some momentum into the NLD

That said, I would take another 1-0 OG boring game win for those juicy 3 points.
COYS :tobyarm:

I'm hoping to see starts from Skipp and Ndombele but would be surprised if Jose rotated at all.
Guessing we'll see Sanchez in for Toby and Bergwijn for Moura, and that's about it.

Ah, Bournemouth.

A team that hasn't won a league game since the 1st February (9 games ago)

A team that hasn't beaten a team in the top half of the Premier League since December 14th (17 games ago)

Gulp.

I assume we will see this line-up:

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Davies
Sissoko - Winks
Lucas- Lo Celso - Son
Kane
I mean, why would he change it?

- Back five just kept a cleansheet.
- He loves Sissoko and Lucas

Problem is, we're not against Everton here, we are against a team who do aim to play good football, something that no matter the opposition, gives us problems. A team that are scraping for any sort of point they can get in their battle for relegation against a team that genuinely look like they could barely give a shit.

I am not looking forward to this - and even if we win convincingly, I can't help but feel we're going to get embarrassed in our own back yard against Woolwich 3 days later.

Back
Top Bottom