Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depends who the appointed officials are.

Uninspiring as we have been since the resumption, we have got a fairly bum deal from the officials in the Man U and Sheffield United games.

If memory serves me correct though, there wasn’t much to argue about in the Son and Foyth sending offs at Bournemouth last season.

Let’s try and avoid getting reduced to 9 players this time around.

Last season:

Nathan Ake’s stoppage-time header secured a 1-0 win for AFC Bournemouth against nine-man Tottenham Hotspur to dent their hopes of a top-four finish.

On the stroke of half-time, Spurs were reduced to 10 men, after Son pushed Jefferson Lerma.

Only two minutes and 13 seconds after coming on as a half-time substitute, Juan Foyth was also sent off for a challenge on Jack Simpson.

Think Mourhino will have to think of resting a couple of players before Woolwich on Sunday, just 3 days after Bournemouth.

Think I'd rest Kane ? Given our DM issue I'd like to think Skipp will play in place of Sissoko and as Mourhino has practiced playing without Aurier (pretty anonymous v Everton) , try Gedson there.

Lloris
Gedson, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies
Skipp, Winks
Moura, Lo Celso, Bergwijn
Son​

Subs : Gazzaniga, Cirkin, Auier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Sissoko, Lamela, Ndombele or Dele, Kane

Here’s hoping for some more mid-game cunt offs to keep us interested because the football itself is about as entertaining as a prostate exam.

Looking forward to Lloris bollocking Ndombele for a lack of effort. Can imagine that going down well...

:mourloopy:

.....Of course there were also all sorts of omens for an Everton win tonight too, but lo and behold, they were gash!

Ndombele isn’t going to start chaps. No idea when the penny is going to drop for some. He’s not got the effort in him, especially against Bournemouth’s hard working midfield.

I think skipp will see some minutes ahead of him.

We will definitely need to rotate though. Kane on the bench might be an idea. He’s played a lot of football after being out a long time.

Back
Top Bottom