Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am joking mate.
He claims that we should sell Son and that his opinion is worth a lot because he "deals with shares". An unbelievable statement from a fully grown adult (unless of course he is not).
He thinks english football fans are morons, only read the sun and couldnt possibly have any knowledge of finance or investments. He is a typical yankee supremicist, which is a shame as most of our american fans on here are great

We have held onto some players for far too long, and some others are too comfortable. I’m not a massive fan of Jose, but believe he will have a massive clear out in the summer. Poch wanted to do the same thing. This shits been going on for at least 18 months.

This shit could've been avoidable, Levy being a cunt and only cares about money & doing everything the cheap way. Poch was saying things need changing all the time, crazy how fast it has gone downhill.

Only one way we will improve, Lewis sells club to someone who cares and backs the manager with a big transfer kitty, also getting rid of Levy on the way, enough’s enough.

We have held onto some players for far too long, and some others are too comfortable. I’m not a massive fan of Jose, but believe he will have a massive clear out in the summer. Poch wanted to do the same thing. This shits been going on for at least 18 months.

This shit could've been avoidable, Levy being a cunt and only cares about money & doing everything the cheap way. Poch was saying things need changing all the time, crazy how fast it has gone downhill.

Only one way we will improve, Lewis sells club to someone who cares and backs the manager with a big transfer kitty, also getting rid of Levy on the way, enough’s enough.

Unfortunately none of that will happen.

That was embarrassing. Our players were getting bullied by Bournemouth at times. They're all a bunch of pussies tbf. Just like the Sheffield game, as soon as something goes wrong they become snowflakes and stop playing. Sell them all, except Aurier. He can do stadium tours

All of our attacking plays came through him. He’s got fitness issues but let’s not pretend he didn’t try to get it moving forward.

Jeez, the only thing he needs to do is get fit. Paid millions. No excuses. But every single one of them was total shit...Hugo saved us.

We've gone to B'mouth, arguably the worst team in the league, in the worst form, definitely the softest when it comes to resilience, can't keep a clean sheet whatsoever and...we haven't managed a single fucking shot on target against them. Absolute disgrace.

I hope this is a mid table, end of a shit season, we’ve got nothing really to play for swoon. If not, this team’s in real trouble.

I was stunned about how easy it was to take the ball away from us on the dribble..........stunned.

will take that. Another hard fought point gained on the road against a tough and spirited Bournemouth team who's lowly position and recent form is seriously misleading.

Stand outs for me;

aurier - love his never say die attitude, up and down the wing all night. Had 24 opportunities to cross, two of which nearly found a team mate. We need this guy on a long term deal, it's only a matter of time before clubs like Barcelona or Crewe Alexandra notice his energy, passing and positional sense and make an offer.

Son - changed the match when he came on. If that five yard forward pass to ndombele had come off and not gone to a Bournemouth player , fans would be talking about it five years from now. His corners were top drawer but the opposition goalie somehow caught each one....without moving. Caught the Bournemouth players out on so many occasions by not running or looking for the ball.

Moura-.like son, a breath of fresh air when he came on. Constant danger going forward , lots of penetrating runs, which if he remembered to take the ball with him, would have resulted in a shot over the bar on any other day.

Winks - makes the easy look easy. Passing stats are up there with the best in Europe, when he develops his ability to pass forwards rather than sideways will become an icon of world football. He will terrorise league one teams in the years to come.

Lamela - some foolish people say you could pick a fit fan out of the stands and get them run around a lot and scowl at the officials. But there's more to Erik than that, a nice haircut and the ability to foul opposition players for no reason are beyond most mere mortals. If the rumours are true it would be a fitting tribute by Enic to name the treatment room after him.

Gedson - great cameo at the end, has the physical attributes to compete, in the Portugese fourth division.

LOL 😂

That was embarrassing. Our players were getting bullied by Bournemouth at times. They're all a bunch of pussies tbf. Just like the Sheffield game, as soon as something goes wrong they become snowflakes and stop playing. Sell them all, except Aurier. He can do stadium tours

He'd probably get stuck on the wrong side of the high road. Cunt couldn't cross a road

There should be a VAR ombudsman or whatever you wanna call it. Someone not paid by or behold to the league in any way. This shit is straight up corrupt.
As I once suggested, VAR, if we have to have it should be manned by a UEFA ref, NOT from this country, cutting down the chances for biased decisions. Same idea as referees for international games. Its always been that way in the World Cup and in European games. Why not here?

As I once suggested, VAR, if we have to have it should be manned by a UEFA ref, NOT from this country, cutting down the chances for biased decisions. Same idea as referees for international games. Its always been that way in the World Cup and in European games. Why not here?

As long as there’s consistency I don’t think people would have too much of a problem with it.

Still sucks the joy out of the game when it’s hardly worth celebrating a goal until reviewed.

Back
Top Bottom