Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did Keane say it was a penalty? Didn’t see the game, wasn’t home from work.

I flicked on the Man U game at half time just after I got in door. They got a very ropey penalty to go ahead, a record equalling 13th in a single season they’ve been awarded. Keane said that one wasn’t a penalty, but he can see how it’s given!

we’ve had three penalties all seasonings the league.

Same referee in charge of Villa v United that gave United the two penalties against us. You would have thought he would know by now that Fernandez is a diving little cheat

I think Pochettino felt massively let down by the performance in the CL Final.

Not sure if the players felt ashamed for how they performed, or whether the decision to drop Moura caused issues. Maybe a mix.

That shit performance was definitely the breaking point between Spurs and Pochettino. I think it would have been very different if they had put some effort in, even if we lost.

That final was down to Poch. Wrong team, wrong tactics, players shattered after a 2 week pre season style preparation prior to the final

That final was down to Poch. Wrong team, wrong tactics, players shattered after a 2 week pre season style preparation prior to the final

Maybe. I’m not necessarily blaming the players. I think everything was off in the final. Hard to say with any confidence considering how Sissoko fucked us after 10 seconds.

I’m somewhat speechless at our performance today. Not a single shot on target against a team sitting just off the bottom of the table. These performances are growing tired fast. I always knew when we brought in Mourinho that our tempo and overall attacking intent would be substituted for more surety in defence with the objective to grind out games. I was ok with that in principal as I thought it would do this club at a lot of good to get some trophies in the chest so we can move to the next level but this is ridiculous. In recent years I thought we just needed a tweak here and there but I have no idea where to go from here...

Is there no committee or sporting body we can take our case(s) too? We have clear video evidence of bias. Anyone on here a lawyer? My brother is but even though he's not interested in sports, he thinks we could have grounds for a tribunal.

i absolutely do not trust Michael Oliver. Always remember the penalty vs L'pool at Wembley he failed to give in the dying moments.

Back
Top Bottom