Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team talk at half time against Sheff Utd will be interesting - considering we went to total shit that second half. Almost as if the players stopped playing.

That's part of the problem. If the cameras are in the dressing room then there is no way the managers and coaches are going to behave like they normally would. So the teamtalk will not be as effective as it can be if it was in private

Levy "time will tell if it was the right decision"

tenor.gif

We would be mad not to accept €150 million, but I don't believe for a second anyone is offering that.

I agree, and I also wonder: in any possible Sonny deal, how much does his marketing value weigh into Levy's valuation of the player? He literally brings with him a whole nation of fans, and I wonder how much that is worth independent of his valuation strictly as a player. English players get a kind of "value bump" for being homegrown; I wonder if something vaguely similar would apply to Son.

Back
Top Bottom