Newcastle (A) 15Jul - 6pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need desperately need to get to halftime, which is concerning considering we are playing Newcastle.

I will give Newcastle credit I thought they would easily give up after the first goal based on their recent results and comments from their fans but they have been up for this game the whole time.

Whether that is because of their own motivation or they see they have a chance against a Spurs team seemingly going through the motions I am not sure.

Nothing players like Sissoko is a prime example of why we are currently 10th and not 3rd.

Over the last 3 years, the more he got involved in the first team, the more rubbish we became.

Winks, Davies and Sanchez likewise.

Back
Top Bottom