Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, so here we are. The final day.

It's been a loooooooong season hasn't it!?

Crystal Palace, a team who have lost SEVEN straight league games, conceding 17 in the process. A team we haven't lost to away in the Premier League for 5 years.

Only 4 teams in the Premier League have a worse home record than Palace this season. 1 of those has been relegated (Norwich) and 1 of those is likely to be confirmed relegated today (Bournemouth). The other is West Ham and the other is a team we're likely going to sign Hojbjerg from.

Should be a cracker.
Looking forward to this more than usual.
It's just that we are good one week and average the next.
Plus everyone seems determined to give Jose a hard time, Eden if we win.
Strangely only a big win will convince us that we will be good for next season!

For me Spurs need to win on the last day to send me happy into the close season. The year we lost to Newcastle really pissed me off even though we had a better season than this one. Something about you are only as good as your last result.

By rights we should hang them out to dry but as we all know we are Spurs and we do things the hard way, so i fully expect us to be 1 down with 5 mins left then poke in 3 goals while Wolves will be winning 1-0 with 5 mins to go and end up losing 1-2 ... I mean , thats right...right?

Just the 6 goals required to be in with a shout of the golden boot today...
:kanegoal:

In all seriousness though - it actually took me by surprise that Kane has notched 17 PL goals considering our season and his injury. Probably won't happen, but a hat trick to take him to 20 would be absolutely brilliant.

Ed21uuaWsAEDb_f

Fellow Yanks, how the hell do I watch Peacock??

If you have xfinity, it is free.

If you don't you are going to have to sign up and pay for it. It will come up as an app, so you could maybe do it online or if you habe a smart TV it may come up as an app to use.

I don't get the line-up.

If you aren't going to keep the same line-up based on the silly notion that they won the last game then why make a downgrade from Sanchez to Dier while keeping in crap like Aurier, Sissoko and Winks?

I don't think it will be enough to stop us from winning (although Dier is certainly more than willing to giveaway a needless penalty) but why take out a better player that is working well to shoe horn in a crappy Dier?

So frustrating to see the same weak players getting starting minutes because they are the managers favorites.

Back
Top Bottom