Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trolled us for 3 years and will be replaced by a fellow gooner, Doherty.

This is not even funny anymore.
Doherty is a player though. Can’t see many brainfarts in his game. Roy Keane is a Spurs fan. Didn’t see the Fucking cunt do us many favours when he was tearing it up at United. Doherty May be a Gooner loving chump but on a forum where people would welcome a vampire racist cunt if it meant winning things, I don’t think we can be too picky about some silly twitter comment being made several years ago.

He comes across as a decent guy in that Amazon doc.

As well as having some of the best calf muscles you'll ever see. I bet he can stack the whole calf-raise machine and bang out reps no problem.

He comes across as decent guy in that Amazon doc.

As well as having some of the best calf muscles you'll ever see. I bet he can stack the whole calf-raise machine and bang out reps no problem.
I welled up when he was talking about his upbringing on his way to work with the kids. For all his bad press he seems a truly nice bloke. And that was filmed before his personal tragedy. As for looking at his calf muscles?:vdvdive::avbshit:

Aurier like many fullbacks often gets moaned at for his crossing because people are watching montages of other fullbacks which only contain successful crosses. In reality his stats are okay.

The thing that bothers me most with him is he does this thing many players do where they track but so slowly it's pointless and just for show. Ironic considering my love for Tanguy I know. Anyway at fullback position you have to bust a gut to get in position/goal side. Other than that he tackles hard and brave tbf. He doesn't wimp out.

Doherty will give us another outlet aerially. But he isn't a baller. As Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 pointed out he does that ugly thing where he runs around the ball to kick it because he's too scared to recieve it with his body open etc. He'll play the percentages better though and be a nuisance.

Aurier like many fullbacks often gets moaned at for his crossing because people are watching montages of
He's the only right back I've ever seen who can cut in onto his left foot and cross to beyond the far post. Most defending CBs would have switched off by then, thinking well that's not going to reach the 6 yard box is it. We needed him to do that a lot more, Kane doesn't get too many headed goals, SA could've got a lot of assists. Very difficult for the oppo LB to defend against and cut out the crosses

In the shut down matches he seemed to be crossing better. I definitely think he played better in that setting than he has in the past. Almost like Mourinho dis some training ground specific work on him. He is still not a favorite and I feel like we could do better.

Back
Top Bottom