Matt le Tissier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a fucking idiot. Even if that’s what he thinks he’s a moron for entertaining the idea of sharing it.
Another dickhead whose career is probably ended by some slack jawed posturing on social media.

I had him as better than that. Gone way down in my estimation with such a cheap shot that he obviously thought witty and wise. Wrong Matt, stick to football.
:mourfacepalm:
So here we have riff raff who has been a member for four years and never posted a thing. Today he has given out three disagrees, two to myself and one to Blanchflower Blanchflower ,prior to this he's dished out two other disagrees and that's it. Tell you what mate, have another disagree with this post and then call it a night, you've had a busy fucking day.

Last edited:
So here we have riff raff who has been a member for four years and never posted a thing. Today he has given out three disagrees, two to myself and one to Blanchflower Blanchflower ,prior to this he's dished out two other disagrees and that's it. Tell you what mate, have another disagree with this post and then call it a night, you've had a busy fucking day.

I've had a few beers and I'm battling the insane temptation to hit disagree to this

I did find that weird, assumed it was a mistake but clearly we've done something to upset him/her
Check this out, Dec 19th poor benjomess benjomess responded to stevee stevee asking where he'd been with a post saying
Hello mate. I'm still around, just being kept very busy with work and the kids, and getting to Spurs when I can. I still stick my head in here every now and then. Thanks for remembering me

"Our friend" decided to give that a disagree as well. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Just five disagrees and nothing else in four years ? Very, very spooky. I feel almost honoured at being awarded two in one evening.
:mourthumb:
>disagreed with this post

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom