Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have so many ways to arrange the pieces now, it will be really interesting to see what Jose picks.

I think Lloris, Toby, Dier, Davies, Kane and Son are the only ones certain to start.

I just can't get any enthusiasm going for this game, or for the start of the season in general. I know that's because I can't attend; televised games, especially home games, just leave me a bit "meh".
However, once the whistle goes, I'll be cheering us on / shouting obscenities at VAR and ref / wandering why Jose hasn't made a substitution / crying into my vodka & tonic - usual matchday experience.

Last edited:
Very interested in hearing what Mourinho has to say at the press conference on Friday. Should have a better insight into team selection at that point I imagine.

Doherty now training at Spurs
Winks back in training at Spurs
White and Cirkin continue to be part of First Team squad in training
No Rose seen in training (transfer ?)
Aurier and Foyth seen in training (transfers not close ?)

Is Lo Celso injured or COVID, anyone know?
Rumours are GLC is injured. His persistent groin problems which we're trying to sort rather than making him play through.
Dodgy ITK suggesting he'll miss the first few weeks of the season.
I hope it's not true.
With GLC out and Mourinho probably not trusting Ndombele, we may have very little creativity in midfield.

Back
Top Bottom