Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dele harry son

ndoembele
lo celso/winks holjberg

davies sanchez toby doherty

4-3-3 ndoembele as the roaming mid in the pocket why yu playing him deep and you know he takes risk when passing he is the only one who passes in between the lines everybody else passes to the wings harry not getting the touches he needs dele is not a no 10 when poch played him on the wing interchanging with eriksen he was good but he is not a creator first he is a goal scorer

We played like shite second half before he came on.

Mourinho decided to put Sissoko on as a right midfielder. His thinking behind it was probably that Richarlson was getting space due to Doherty playing so upfield but he shouldn't be thinking defensively against Everton at home ffs.

Sissoko ending up as a right back proves it was a massive error.

Agree with all that but N’Dombelly has to be singled out for an absolute shocker
I was watching him in particular late on and was just was walking around totally disinterested and clearly didn’t want the ball when it was passed to him
Absolute disgrace as Everton aren’t all that

New season, all the Amazon series hype, new signings - all goes straight out the windows when our boneheaded cunt of a manager does something like bring SISSOKO on at fucking half time.

He's absolutely lost it.

The amount of people moaning about transfers and Levy...It's time to realise guys, what happens on the pitch is strictly down to the players and the manager, and no team replaces their entire starting XI in a transfer window, so it's all on those that were on the grass.

I just said the same, sacked by Christmas if this shit gets served up every week. What a shame, I had high hopes for the season. I hope to god it’s just a bit of an early blip.
Quite. We actually put in some decent performances during the run in and you'd think our players would be refreshed now.

I'm praying that it was in no small part due to the absence of Lo Celso but that still doesn't explain the bizarrely pedestrian way we played for large stretches of the game.

tenor.gif

Davies btw was exceptionally bad. Defensively poor and even worse in an attacking sense.
I have gotten so much shit from people when I said Davies should be back up at best.

Worst starter we have by far. He is not good at anything. Can't pass, can't tackle, slow, weak.

If he wasn't left footed he'd be playing in League two.

At the start of the José experiment I was onside. But I can’t watch one more second of football like that, not one more second

Feel exactly the same mate

Totally ruined my weekend and can’t see where we’re going to go now

lower bottom half table

We’ve had 3 managers who were able to make progress for a while IN SPITE OF ENIC. However they were all failed at crucial moments, and there’s only so much one can do, before it goes pear shaped.

however the manager has to be good and progressive to begin with. This one is not. I don't care for his previous record and reputation. In 2020 he is dusted.
So is it the manager, owners, players or all of the above?
Because you don’t seem to know

That was tough to watch. First half was pretty good. Defended well and had some really decent chances, I was confident going into the second half. Second half though was absolute pants. Really really poor. It’s going to be a long season but hey, it’s not about how you start, it’s about how you finish

Back
Top Bottom