Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First half was low quality, boring, but at least fairly solid and we were well in the game. Not sure what happened at HT and what was said though, because from the whistle in the second half we were wide open, had lost all shape, they just found huge time and space, ran rings around us, and it was never going to end well.

So much on the to do list.

Don't play Alli at 10 with two wide men.
Don't play 3 wide men as your attacking midfielders.
Lets get some fucking basic plans of how we're trying to pass/attack our way to scoring goals. Who gets the ball, who's running, where on the pitch we're trying to exploit, and why. Instead of this torturous clueless ambling about whenever we have any possession other than a counter attack.
Get a centre back.
Get a backup striker.
Get Kane some new legs.
Get some players with a first touch
Get some players who can play a pass
Get some players who can run
Get some players who can read the game
Get the team fit and able to play for 90 minutes
Fuck off Alderweireld
Fuck off Dier
Fuck off Davies
Fuck off Sissoko
Fuck off Moura
Fuck off Alli
Fuck off with the long balls
Fuck off with the beta cuck football
All that, or fuck off Mourinho.

Davies btw was exceptionally bad. Defensively poor and even worse in an attacking sense.

I think Jose likes his consistency. In that he is consistently poor going forward and consistently vulnerable defensively against any half-decent opposition.

Mr Reliable, you know what you’re getting with him

dele harry son

ndoembele
lo celso/winks holjberg

davies sanchez toby doherty

4-3-3 ndoembele as the roaming mid in the pocket why yu playing him deep and you know he takes risk when passing he is the only one who passes in between the lines everybody else passes to the wings harry not getting the touches he needs dele is not a no 10 when poch played him on the wing interchanging with eriksen he was good but he is not a creator first he is a goal scorer
Yeah, let's give Tanguy a shirt after than great shift he put in...

WTF drugs are you on?

I thought it finished 1-0 rather than the relegation/manager-sacking hammering some are making it out to be.

Man have you not heard, season over! We are turning into such an entitled fan base (based on fuck all I might add) of fucking moaners its unreal. Id actually take back the days of Andy *2 fish suppers* Sinton running down the wing than listen to the smugness of some cunts on here seemingly wallowing in the loss today. Pathetic wankers.

So is it the manager, owners, players or all of the above?
Because you don’t seem to know

I must be honest Sammy
I don’t fucking know either
In a state of shock as we managed to put in a performance like we did at Brighton and Colchester last season
Appalling

Nobody questions Kane’s quality but you have to question his effort today, he is just another player, he has to work hard.

A player of his quality should be demanding the ball, trying to own the game. Like Bale used to do when we were shit. He is an amazing player but he is just as prone as going soft as the rest of them. He has to show more, would Messi or Cristiano disappear from a home game against a midtable team?
Bale and Kane totally different players/positions.
Every time I see Kane dropping deep demanding the ball I know we are playing poorly. Our problem is and his problem today is we didn’t have a player who could find him passing between the midfield and defence.
Everyone was average, Kane not with standing but 9’s are much more at the mercy of the others v. other positions.
Bale had one season where he was unplayable - Kane five plus.
I know whose approach I’d rather.

Nobody questions Kane’s quality but you have to question his effort today, he is just another player, he has to work hard.

A player of his quality should be demanding the ball, trying to own the game. Like Bale used to do when we were shit. He is an amazing player but he is just as prone as going soft as the rest of them. He has to show more, would Messi or Cristiano disappear from a home game against a midtable team?
Shit yeah how dare you question

Back
Top Bottom