Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tottenham160920d.png

Predicted team from The Standard.

Just a very quick update - I have created an account on there fairly easily on Premier Sports.

The best option to select is the premier player, which you can cast to your tv, from your PC, Phone, Tablet etc.

The sky box subscription looks like there is a minimum 6 month term.

The promotion is £9.99 for 2 months, even if you select the monthly £11.99 option, which is best choice because you can cancel the auto renew by opening up the 'My Account' section.

Just installed the player on to my phone and it casted very smoothly, we'll see how it fares for the match but fingers crossed!

PremierPlayer.tv Live and On Demand

Don't understand all this secret squirrel. Squad not announced and no video of the lads at the airport.
Edit: Just seen the team. Full strength.

Back
Top Bottom