Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not a chance my friend. Wanna put a drink on it?
Absolutely. Currently watching the T.A.M.I. show while doing shit with my coin collection.
tenor.gif

Just enjoy the win. Probably the only poster on here that can't. You've spent the entire 2nd half cunting off fellow fans. Chill the fuck out you nasty shit.
The difference is I DID enjoy the win.
Far more than the melt cunts who at full time were still trying to play down the result and turn around because of the first half,.

Fellow fans, you fucking pretender.
Been slagging off the manager from the day he signed, and you can’t wait for him to fail.

Far more than the melt cunts who at full time were still trying to play down the result and turn around because of the first half,.

Been slagging off the manager from the day he signed, and you can’t wait for him to fail.
And here you are doing it AGAIN. Chill the fuck out you cunt.

You had no time to enjoy it, you were simply just posting endless posts cunting off other posters. It was your first reaction. You're just a nasty cunt, full of hate and it gets expressed towards anyone that dare have a different opinion to yours.

People are entitled to their opinions. I genuinely don't think being abusive or a total cunt towards other posters solves anything. Do you get off on it? Dose it make you feel good? What are you hoping to achieve, change someones opinion? Most people enjoy a win, and express that with joy. You? Your default is to look for confrontation. Your just a nasty, nasty cunt.

Stop preaching to people how they should support their team. Stop being such a nasty cunt by endlessles attacks on individual posters rather than on their opinion. Stop telling people who have a different opinion than yours that they don't support the Club, that they are *Man U, Chav, West Ham (*insert whatever other Club you have accused people they are fans of).

Historicly the biggest melt on this place has been you, with many a ban and sabbatical away from here to back that up over the years. At least it should make you empathetic to their protestations, instead and unbelievably it doesn't and you accuse their annoyance as something anti-Spurs. What a cunt.

If people think Jose is doing shit then they have the right to express that opinion, many did at half-time. But no you don't allow for that either, another tirade aimed at posters from you was don't post at half-time, unless it's you, of course, no one can post at half time or whilst in the act of a match, unless it's you, for you are the only one that has that priviadge. What. A. Cunt.

You had no time to enjoy it, you were simply just posting endless posts cunting off other posters. It was your first reaction. You're just a nasty cunt, full of hate and it gets expressed towards anyone that dare have a different opinion to yours.

People are entitled to their opinions. I genuinely don't think being abusive or a total cunt towards other posters solves anything. Do you get off on it? Dose it make you feel good? What are you hoping to achieve, change someones opinion? Most people enjoy a win, and express that with joy. You? Your default is to look for confrontation. Your just a nasty, nasty cunt.

Stop preaching to people how they should support their team. Stop being such a nasty cunt by endlessles attacks on individual posters rather than on their opinion. Stop telling people who have a different opinion than yours that they don't support the Club, that they are *Man U, Chav, West Ham (*insert whatever other Club you have accused people they are fans of).

Historicly the biggest melt on this place has been you, with many a ban and sabbatical away from here to back that up over the years. At least it should make you empathetic to their protestations, instead and unbelievably it doesn't and you accuse their annoyance as something anti-Spurs. What a cunt.

If people think Jose is doing shit then they have the right to express that opinion, many did at half-time. But no you don't allow for that either, another tirade aimed at posters from you was don't post at half-time, unless it's you, of course, no one can post at half time or whilst in the act of a match, unless it's you, for you are the only one that has that priviadge. What. A. Cunt.
you, however - using expletive laden insults come across as the voice of intellectual reason.

It's not only men that post on this board, show some respect for the women who post here that find that kind of language offensive.

You point is admirable and correct, the vehicle you delivered it in, not so.

I enjoyed every second of it, and I enjoyed triggering you melts almost as much.

Nice long post, if only you were as passionate about the club.

you, however - using expletive laden insults come across as the voice of intellectual reason.

It's not only men that post on this board, show some respect for the women who post here that find that kind of language offensive.

You point is admirable and correct, the vehicle you delivered it in, not so.
'Women! Listen away, now.'

Agreed, when all's said and done we'd played poorly in the first half and went in slightly fortunate to be level. Poorly, i.e. not very well but not "appallingly", not "abysmally", not "shockingly", not to the extent where you'd say consider sacking the manager or abandoning your support for your team (some were claiming they were "done"). Apparently this is to be the default reaction to a below-average performance

Slightly fortunate to be level. We'd gone behind to a extremely good goal from one of the league's most in-form strikers, the result of an outstanding pass that caught out our defence. The reaction was as if this had never happened before, that it was "unacceptable", that Eric Dier was somehow an utter fucking cunt to have been left flat-footed by a piece of great skill from the opposing team.

It didn't help that Jermaine Jenas was stoking the fire with his own hysterics, but even so, some posters should be embarassed by their posting pre-second half. Every time Winks committed the mortal sin of not passing forwards (regardless of whether or not there was anyone to pass to) he was an utter fucking cunt. Our new signings are utter fucking shit. And so on and so on.

Posting during games is poisonous

Last edited:
Agreed, when all's said and done we'd played poorly in the first half and went in slightly fortunate to be level. Poorly, i.e. not very well but not "appallingly", not "abysmally", not "shockingly", not to the extent where you'd say consider sacking the manager or abandoning your support for your team (some were claiming they were "done"). Apparently this to be the default reaction to a below-average performance

Slightly fortunate to be level. We'd gone behind to a extremely good goal from one of the league's most in-form strikers the result of an outstanding pass that caught out our defence. The reaction was as if this had never happened before, that it was "unacceptable", that Eric Dier was somehow an utter fucking cunt to have been left flat-footed by a piece of great skill from the opposing team.

It didn't help that Jermaine Jenas was stoking the fire with his own hysterics, but even so, some posters should be embarassed by their posting pre-second half. Every time Winks committed the mortal sin of not passing forwards (regardless of whether or not there was anyone to pass to) he was an utter fucking cunt. Our new signings are utter fucking shit. And so on and so on.

Posting during games is poisonous
Disgusting match thread, and the melts still can’t see the irony of me tearing them to bits.

It’s a strange feeling to get the same satisfaction I got yesterday as I would slagging off a load of west ham.
Hard to tell the difference reading this forum recently.

Three games in:
W2 L1

Disgusting match thread, and the melts still can’t see the irony of me tearing them to bits.

It’s a strange feeling to get the same satisfaction I got yesterday as I would slagging off a load of west ham.
Hard to tell the difference reading this forum recently.

Three games in:
W2 L1
Haha, well you didn't exactly help matters by further fuelling the fires
:freund:

Back
Top Bottom