Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before the game everyone here and every WB fan would have taken a draw.

Today proves how clubs like Chelsea and ManU were able to get top 4 last season. Both given decisions in their favor at the end of the game that most other teams would never get.

Didn’t even show a replay

makes me livid, we get that utter bullshit one given against Doherty, luckily it mean't little in the context of the game and both Woolwich and Chelsea have clear handballs totally ignored.

You can't tell me its not all bought and paid for now, they aren't even trying to hide it now. Just mugging the fans off openly.

They changed the rules for handball now it has to directly lead to a goal.

However how much more direct it could be I dont know he laid it off for the bloke to shoot with his hand.

Fucking joke

Don't know. Was a thread on Reddit.

Giroud, 33, admitted to So Foot: "During the last three days of the transfer window, I was in the coach's office to find a solution.

"I was hoping Chelsea would find a replacement for me.

For my part, it was not the solutions that were lacking. I almost signed for Lazio, Inter.

"I was even so determined to leave that I even almost signed for Tottenham."

makes me livid, we get that utter bullshit one given against Doherty, luckily it mean't little in the context of the game and both Woolwich and Chelsea have clear handballs totally ignored.

You can't tell me its not all bought and paid for now, they aren't even trying to hide it now. Just mugging the fans off openly.
Or the one last season vs Sheffield - when Moura
was fouled and had the ball kicked against him

Corrupt ref CUNTS!

They changed the rules for handball now it has to directly lead to a goal.

However how much more direct it could be I dont know he laid it off for the bloke to shoot with his hand.

Fucking joke

How can they change that rule but introduce a rule that if a ball strikes a defender even accidently off a deflection coming at 100mph from a yard away is awarded as a penalty??
Whoever makes these rules needs fucking shooting, utter utter cuntbags.
Ruining the game

How can they change that rule but introduce a rule that if a ball strikes a defender even accidently off a deflection coming at 100mph from a yard away is awarded as a penalty??
Whoever makes these rules needs fucking shooting, utter utter cuntbags.
Ruining the game

Yeah last season it was a mess in the attacking sense now it's a mess for defenders. Agree mate it's a joke but the tits running the game are morons but we all knew this

What I don't understand is why VAR is used to disallow goals if there was a foul that occurred somewhere in the "build up" to a goal but not in this case where it's a clear handball in the build up? What's the difference between a foul occurring in the build up and a handball occurring in the build up?

There may be a law about it but if there's a distinction in the law for it I don't get why there would be.

Fucking Jamie Redknapp. That's right, just ignore Havertz's hand ball and distract with talk of Robson-Kanu & Tammy Abraham.

Wot a fucking hypocrite.

They changed the handball rule from last season after the Moura incident. Now only handball like the Ings one from the other week will be called handball by an attacking player. Although to me the Havertz handball looked closer to the Ings one than the Moura one.

However, they fucked up the handball rule for defending teams. I still don't understand how they gave handball to Doherty one. Double deflection and the player was literally only half a yard away. That can only mean they're calling handball whenever the ball hits the hand (below the sleeves) of a defender. So by that logic, if a defender did the same thing Havertz did, he'd be penalised and a penalty would be given. That is ridiculously unfair for defenders.

They changed the handball rule from last season after the Moura incident. Now only handball like the Ings one from the other week will be called handball by an attacking player. Although to me the Havertz handball looked closer to the Ings one than the Moura one.

However, they fucked up the handball rule for defending teams. I still don't understand how they gave handball to Doherty one. Double deflection and the player was literally only half a yard away. That can only mean they're calling handball whenever the ball hits the hand (below the sleeves) of a defender. So by that logic, if a defender did the same thing Havertz did, he'd be penalised and a penalty would be given. That is ridiculously unfair for defenders.

I don't see why they have to keep changing the rules every season, it's just confusing and makes the whole thing look bent as fuck

Reknapp on Silva:

"It's one of those debuts.

I stand by it, I think he's gonna be a great signing for the club."

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom