Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That first half was some of the best football we've seen in YEARS - disgraceful that it was overshadowed by that.

HE WAS PUSHED IN THE FUCKING BACK.

If I'm Jose, I'm walking the players off before the penalty. Fuck the FA, fuck VAR. It's absolutely gone.

The handball rule is everything I despise about football officialdom.

Jumped up little pricks with their peep peep whistles; the sort of cunts that join the territorial army and then practice putting up a tent in their garden, so they can be top of the class. Absolutely no ability to think for themselves or apply common sense.

Mike Dean is their factotum.

Wankers to a man.

FUCK THIS SHIT BENT CUNT...
The fucking ARAB MONEY BUYS WINS...
Our soppy fucking dirty Jews can't BUY a win.

FOITBALL IS FUCKING DEAD NOW.

SEE YOU AFTER THE APOCALYPSE LOCKDOWN.... which isn't fucking happening any time soon, cos we're all soppy cunts who want the virus to kill EVERYONE!

FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD

Members who reacted to message #1468
All (4)

Agree (2)

Disagree (2)

1. 4 minutes ago
    Sumo70's Sumo70's

2. 8 minutes ago
    iz futbal iz futbal Messages 3,658
T...fair enough, disagree all you want.... you won't be able to persuade me that football as we know it is taking it's dying breath...

And suddenly Andy Carroll is worth 35m again. Doesn't even need to head towards the goal anymore.

This is a great point. If you are an attacking player with a bad angle for a header, your new strategy is to just head it down towards a player hoping it even brushes their arm. This is going to be a cancer for the entire season.

You can't jump without raising your arms. The only way to "adapt" is to give them a free header in the box and to tie your arms together.
Indeed, anyone will find it difficult to jump without using arms as part of the movement. Therefore are the arms in an unnatural position if you are in the air?
Fuck VAR, it's fucking up more than its fixing.

Always risky settling for 1-0 especially with these stupid rules. That's why I don't think mourinhos style works as well these days.

But it did first half and we should have been out of sight
They upped it 2nd half as we knew they would but still didn’t manage a shot on goal from open play
I just can’t see how that was a penalty as Dier wasn’t even facing the ball when it hit him
Unlike our penalty shout in the first half!

Watch the world making excuses for this because it was against Mourinho and Spurs.

It was not a "controversial" decision, IT WAS A LIE.

Fucking baffles me too. We appeal - ref says no and that's it. They appeal - 5 minutes of VAR wankers looking through all possible angles and frames to find something.
And the ref still had to go to the screen,why, it should be the panel decision ,they have ages to look at this from every angle all its ultimately up to the bent ref. Rubbish system, ruining football. Every scrum bag player will cotton on to this, they have already

Back
Top Bottom