Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But it did first half and we should have been out of sight
They upped it 2nd half as we knew they would but still didn’t manage a shot on goal from open play
I just can’t see how that was a penalty as Dier wasn’t even facing the ball when it hit him
Unlike our penalty shout in the first half!
Scott is fucking loving this mate I don’t know why you would even bother

That was a universal punishment for lack of urgency and desire to get more goals in the 2nd half.

Mr Dinosaur, can you please instruct your players to attack from first to last minute next time?
That was one of our most attacking game in a long time and it's up to the players to finish.

Unless you think Jose should run on to the pitch and have a crack?

FUCK THIS SHIT BENT CUNT...
The fucking ARAB MONEY BUYS WINS...
Our soppy fucking dirty Jews can't BUY a win.

FOITBALL IS FUCKING DEAD NOW.

SEE YOU AFTER THE APOCALYPSE LOCKDOWN.... which isn't fucking happening any time soon, cos we're all soppy cunts who want the virus to kill EVERYONE!

FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD
How is Mike Ashley an Arab?

Imagine we took some more of our chances? nobody would be harping on about the injustice of Newcastle getting an injury time consolation goal. Fine margins in football and holding onto a 1-0 lead for about 70 odd minutes of football is always going to be difficult. It does fucking suck but what can you do?
That's right, but does that mean that the penalty award is valid? The two things are entirely seperated.

I'd be happy to debate the fact that we should have buried them but still took 3 pts vs what actually happened.

Back
Top Bottom