Europa League Play-Off Round: Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa - Thursday 1st October

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you notice when he just setup that counter-attack that led to a goal? Probably not.
Did you see him lose possession right there in our half beaue he couldn't control a ball? And then not race to get it back?

These are the things that make him undesirable to other clubs no matter how badly folks wanna see him "come good".

He just needs to find some confidence in his end product.
Bergwijn as played pretty well overall this season he's just been a bit unlucky with scoring. He also needs to be a bit more selfish sometimes but his passing is so good I understand why he tries to setup his teammates.

Last edited:
Did you see him lose possession right there in our half beaue he couldn't control a ball? And then not race to get it back?

These are the things that make him undesirable to other clubs no matter how badly folks wanna see him "come good".
Dude, are you still talking about the match? What is wrong with you. You sound like the Ndombele haters from last year.

Lol and then he does that. You have shit timing dude.

You keep misunderstanding the rules completely. (And what I’m saying) This is not about takers hitting great pens, that makes no difference, when they do that it’s likely to be a goal no matter what the keeper does.

I’m saying if keepers didn’t make their minds up and dive randomly, waited and instead reacted to what the taker actually does, they would save a higher percentage than what they do by random diving.

So every time a keeper dives randomly and saves, you tag me.

every time a keeper dives randomly and the ball goes down the middle third of the goal (ie Easily reachable for the keeper if he hadn’t dived) I tag you. If the keeper does what

Anything else, neither of us tag.

4-0 me so far.
So what would have been the outcome of the shootout had the keeper not dived randomly, that's assuming that they did?

I’ve absolutely no idea when a keeper saves it if it's random or not

Back
Top Bottom