Europa League Play-Off Round: Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa - Thursday 1st October

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who are the players we should watch out for in your team?

Nikita Rukavytsya is the best striker in out team.
He scored 22 goals last year (only in the league).
And in this session he have 8 goals (conquers every game).
Usually we play offensive style so the midfields conquests too.
But as it’s looks you will control and set the pace of the game and we will try to sting in erupting attacks.

Our group's budget is 15 Million pounds so it is ridiculous to speak a lot about this game...

Feels free to fix my English lol

Last edited:
Good luck later in the season, you have always been my favorite English team, if you get Maccabi Tel Aviv in the next round, you will kill them!💚💚

Whisper it, but I really like the Europa/UEFA.

I know, I know, there's nothing like the glamour, glory and wealth of the CL, but it's given us so many fun and memorable nights. Midweek low stress entertainment.

Nothing but positives. Hart allayed my initial fears regarding his signing with a composed performance and Dele looked hungry again and enjoying his football.
Comfortable win, few days rest and then off to Old Trafford to show those bastards how to play football. Three points from that match and it will have been a brilliant last six days.
:coys:

And breath...fun match. fair play to the green scum they came and tried to play positive football but that was a bad call. Shame Steve didn't score

We might still get Maccabi Tel Aviv\Hapoel Beer Sheva in the group stage, so maybe I will see Spurs in Israel this season.

Back
Top Bottom