Europa League Play-Off Round: Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa - Thursday 1st October

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was pretty comfortable despite a bit of a shaky first half. Very open game.

Beautiful 6th goal. Brilliant assist from Bergwijn - I want to see more of that killer pass/goal from him.

Only downer was obviously these stupid handball decisions - for both sides. Doherty must be well pissed off.

Now, I can watch the EL games on proper bloody tv instead of multiple/dodgy streams!

Super show from Spurs against a good foreign team. Best players were Kane, Alderweireld, Hart, Moura with good from Winks, Dele Alli, Le Celso & Doherty. Alli looks so skillful and clever, can't let him go!

Nothing but positives. Hart allayed my initial fears regarding his signing with a composed performance and Dele looked hungry again and enjoying his football.
Comfortable win, few days rest and then off to Old Trafford to show those bastards how to play football. Three points from that match and it will have been a brilliant last six days.
:coys:

Nothing but positives. Hart allayed my initial fears regarding his signing with a composed performance and Dele looked hungry again and enjoying his football.
Comfortable win, few days rest and then off to Old Trafford to show those bastards how to play football. Three points from that match and it will have been a brilliant last six days.
:coys:
Agreed, Hart was decent, well done Joe!

Back
Top Bottom