Europa League Play-Off Round: Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa - Thursday 1st October

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Jose might let him go for four to try and impress you, but alas nobody can match the efforts DLC, not even the great Harry Kane.
He could have score 6 of those like he did tonight and they wouldn't have taken the shine off that first one last night. Getting warm thinking about it.

Hojbjerg off at 60th minute.
Lo Celso off at half time.
Ndombele not even brought on.

Are we FINALLY gonna see it at the weekend!?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wolfsburg and Sporting about to be knocked out of the EL.

AC Milan drawing 1-1 with Rio Ave
Single elimination is a bitch. I'm not going to gargle Spurs balls over it because we struggled mightily in Eastern Europe, but it's a bit of a crapshoot and we've managed our ridiculous schedule and made it through to the QF of the League Cup and group stage of Europa.

Error did you even watch the pen shoot out against Chavs!!?? EVERYONE hit to a corner!

You keep misunderstanding the rules completely. (And what I’m saying) This is not about takers hitting great pens, that makes no difference, when they do that it’s likely to be a goal no matter what the keeper does.

I’m saying if keepers didn’t make their minds up and dive randomly, waited and instead reacted to what the taker actually does, they would save a higher percentage than what they do by random diving.

So every time a keeper dives randomly and saves, you tag me.

every time a keeper dives randomly and the ball goes down the middle third of the goal (ie Easily reachable for the keeper if he hadn’t dived) I tag you. If the keeper does what I say they should and saves, I tag you.

Anything else, neither of us tag.

4-0 me so far.

Last edited:
Ermmmm....

No.

It's there for a reason.

But thanks for providing the link.

Anti Viruses can be far too 'secure' and pick up what they call a false positive. In many cases, the claim of a virus or trojan or other malware (malevolent software) is a so-called “false positive.” That is, the anti-virus program reported a problem that isn't really there. In fact, there is no virus or other problem at all, but the anti-virus program thinks there is.

I thoroughly understand your cautious approach though so doing what you feel comfortable with is always best.
:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom