Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, yes, but you didn't answer my previous question, is the Mendes Crouch we are getting on HP from Benfica to cheer Kane on from the bench actually any good ?
Looks pretty good, holds it up well, good touch and close control, quick, good finisher, good in the air...I can see why we're interested, doesn't mean he's gonna be a success of course.

Kane can't play every game, picks up at least one injury a season and maybe with a decent alternative we can give him the rest he needs to prevent that.

I know Son can do a job but he lacks presence and can't hold the ball up as well, is useless in the air and not as good at bringing others into the game.

The other factor is Kane potentially fucking off come season end...do we wait for that to happen first before replacing him? Parrot might be the long term answer but it's still a big if right now.

Having 2 proper no. 9s is hardly pushing the boat out especially when one of them is a world class footballer. Playing people in their best positions we always say....that doesn't mean Son, Lucas or Alli up front does it?

The consequence of playing well against a big team. Jens Petter Hauge played very well against Milan last week when his Bodø/Glimt lost 3-2.

Wonder if it could be an idea tracking his younger brother Runar

Interesting to see how he does. He's 21 but it looks like he has the confidence and mentality to do well in a bigger league. I'm still not sure about Ødegaard will fit in the Real team. He had a bad first game and was subbed by Modric and was unused yesterday. Anyways promising signs for the Norwegian national team. Haven't been in a play off competition since euro 2000 it's about bloody time.

So the claim is that Cuisance would not be fit enough to play Bielsa Ball for several weeks, and was carrying an unspecified injury.

It seems both El Loco & Mourinho like their creative CMs to be able to run & close down like mad dogs....

Yes, yes, but you didn't answer my previous question, is the Mendes Crouch we are getting on HP from Benfica to cheer Kane on from the bench actually any good ?
All the Benfica fans said he's decent but worth a lot less than the 45m. They weren't too unhappy letting him go since he doesn't fit Jesus' game plan and is a target man/not mobile and Darwin fit into their team better...

So probably what Jose wants but if we pay 45m it's a Mendes favor. So a bit worrisome.

I'd have been all over that. Very eager to see how he does.
I like him a lot too, really strong, quick and confident defender. Always a bit of a risk with players like those from Norwich since their weaknesses get overlooked a bit since the expectations are low and the entire team was leaking goals, but he always looked solid.

I like him a lot too, really strong, quick and confident defender. Always a bit of a risk with players like those from Norwich since their weaknesses get overlooked a bit since the expectations are low and the entire team was leaking goals, but he always looked solid.
I thought there were times when the team looked demoralised and didn't try. Like away to Woolwich, for instance. Godfrey's defending was very sloppy that day. But in a team that is vaguely organised and believes in its managers methods, I would be very keen to see what he could do.

Back
Top Bottom