Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dias is a good signing for city but why buy ake. feel for I'm tbf

I feel about as sorry for Ake as I do for Barkley.
They both saw the ££££ when Shitty and Chelsea came calling and totally forgot about how many players go to those clubs and don't get games.
Fuck them and the rest that do the same. They shit on their own careers by making those jumps.

So Barkley now at Villa. Never should have left Everton: boyhood club, playing well, in England team. Left for the money and career has stalled. Had high hopes for him at one stage. Chelsea a graveyard for so many players

Brilliant talent. I have the feeling about Leeds as I once had about us. Used to get excited about our incomings because I had a feeling Poch would take them to the next level. That's how I feel about Bielsa
Unfortuantely the vast majority of our incomings under Poch didn't take us to the next level. His best side was mostly inherited by him. Bielsa and his spies have invested and bought well

Unfortuantely the vast majority of our incomings under Poch didn't take us to the next level. His best side was mostly inherited by him. Bielsa and his spies have invested and bought well

True that their recruitment team (mainly Victor Orta) is doing a brilliant job, but at the same time you can’t ignore that most of the current squad is made up of Champo level players. Other managers wouldn’t have the likes of Stuart Dallas, Liam Cooper, Pat Bamford etc. looking like proper EPL players

“Things haven’t really advanced. We know that three major clubs – two in the short term and one in the medium term – are interested in Houssem. They are some of the biggest clubs. They have all been in the Champions’ League and have performed well. Talks are difficult. The clubs are not able to provide us with financial commitments. Some, like I have said with Barcelona, are in great difficulty. That is the difficult. We are all working, night and day.”

15m Euro FFS. That's less than we paid for the Irish Alan Hutton.
That's what happens when your bald, charmless spiritual leader outsources our scouting/recruitment to Jorge Fucking Mendes.

Back
Top Bottom