Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Footballers aren't in a bubble anymore are they?

I dunno tbh. I assumed there must be some sort of bubble going on. Can't imagine any club wants someone bringing it in. Then again, I suppose they can't account for families/friends 100% of the time.

Does surprise me in the Premier League though, with so much riding on keeping the season going.

All other players had contact with them, all the stuff, so in case they got 3-4 more cases as they all are going to be tested, how are they supposed to play? If they interfere with schedules etc, covid related luck will play major factor in this season, imagine losing 5 starters in cup final or EL final on top of ongoing injuries and suspensions.

I dunno tbh. I assumed there must be some sort of bubble going on. Can't imagine any club wants someone bringing it in. Then again, I suppose they can't account for families/friends 100% of the time.

Does surprise me in the Premier League though, with so much riding on keeping the season going.
Pretty sure it's not anymore, not a lot more than others. Still with family, kids still going to school etc.

The heavy testing is the solution they went for not a bubble.

Once kids went back to school the notion of a bubble became drastically weakened.

Been a while since I've mention how fucking disgusting dippers are as a fan base.

The only reason Gerrard stayed there his entire career was due to the death threats his family received.

They were cunts when they followed manure and they are cunts now they are dippers.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom