Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if the fact that we've scored 25 goals in 8 games since the start of the season is going to make opposition managers shut up shop against us.

The 3 teams that had a go against us (Saints, Macca and Man U) shipped 5,7 and 6 goals against us. That's surely got to be on the mind of Moyes.

We may have to wear them down.

What we wouldn't give for an early goal against them which would completely balls up their game plan.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reguilon
Ndombele Hojberg
Dele (If Los Celso injured)
Moura Kane Son

Bale on at 60 minutes or so for Moura

Would love it if they played a high line, Son and Kane would do one of their two assists to each other and two goals job.

I feel that Moyes is so scared of us that he'll approach it just like he did at WHL last season. Hopefully resulting in a different scoreline. I'm prepared for frustrations, unless we score early.

Edit - I mean last year, not last season.

Last edited:
I feel that Moyes is so scared of us that he'll approach it just like he did at WHL last season. Hopefully resulting in a different scoreline. I'm prepared for frustrations, unless we score early.
He's going to go for a park the bus smash and grab.

Most managers will feel that way faced with a team of Bale, Kane and Son backed up by Los Celso, Hjoberg and Ndombele.

Did anyone see the Leicester West Ham game? Was it a case of Leicester playing bad or did West Ham look good?

I wonder if the fact that we've scored 25 goals in 8 games since the start of the season is going to make opposition managers shut up shop against us.

The 3 teams that had a go against us (Saints, Macca and Man U) shipped 5,7 and 6 goals against us. That's surely got to be on the mind of Moyes.

What we wouldn't give for an early goal against them which would completely balls up their game plan.

Lloris
Ndombele Hojberg
Moura Kane Son

Not much chance Dele starts, almost zero. He only made the last squad because Gio and Bergwijn were injured.

I want Gareth Bale to score.

Then to get pushed in a wheelchair (hidden behind the goal) all the way along the side of the pitch before revealing a t shirt with that James Madison tweet about Wilshere being better than him.
Then to press a button that makes Madison literally explode.

The international break has a lot to answer for in this post. Not even been drinking.

Is Moyes back for this one?

I see a few in the Czech team have been tested positive for COVID so hopefully Soucek and Coufal potentially end up missing this one too.

win the next 4 PL matches and spurs are starting a title run

67054728.jpg

I want Gareth Bale to score.

Then to get pushed in a wheelchair (hidden behind the goal) all the way along the side of the pitch before revealing a t shirt with that James Madison tweet about Wilshere being better than him.
Then to press a button that makes Madison literally explode.

The international break has a lot to answer for in this post. Not even been drinking.
My guess is Shrooms.
:gallashmm:

Lloris
Ndombele Hojberg
Moura Kane Son

Maybe Vinicius is pretty handy to throw in if it's crowded in their penalty area.

Back
Top Bottom