Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham can be dangerous. We'll either blitz them and win by a few or they'll have one of them games where they look a really decent outfit. I really like that lad Bowen. Antonio on his day is a big threat on the counter, and then they have a fair few other good players in the likes of Soucek and Yarmolenko. Dinosaur of a manager but on paper a really decent, competitive team.
They won't leave the halfway line.

I’d love to see the Lloris; Doherty, Sanchez, Toby, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Ndombele; Bale Kane Son; line up everyone’s been dreaming of, but I think we all know that what’s far more likely is...

Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Toby, Reguilon; Winks, Hojbjerg, Sissoko; Lucas, Kane, Son, with Bale to spring off the bench...

I really don’t like all this hype that’s surrounding the team all of a sudden from fans and pundits alike though. Yes we’ve had a decent window, but we must make sure we keep our feet firmly on the ground. All this talk from our players and the press etc. is almost certain to lead to the inevitable 1-0 West Ham win that always happens when we approach a game against them bastards too arrogantly.

I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such a reputable source appearing in my feed but look at the state of this:

Apparently Kane is so out of form at the moment, he has given Jose a selection dilemma for the weekend...

THIS is exactly why Stats are pointless.
They have gone through probably 100 stats and metrics to look for the ones that make him look bad.
Then they haven't even compared those "poor" stats to anyone else to show whether they're actually bad at all.

When fans and pundits use stats to prove anything all i proves is they don't know what they're talking about.

I’d love to see the Lloris; Doherty, Sanchez, Toby, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Ndombele; Bale Kane Son; line up everyone’s been dreaming of, but I think we all know that what’s far more likely is...

Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Toby, Reguilon; Winks, Hojbjerg, Sissoko; Lucas, Kane, Son, with Bale to spring off the bench...

I really don’t like all this hype that’s surrounding the team all of a sudden from fans and pundits alike though. Yes we’ve had a decent window, but we must make sure we keep our feet firmly on the ground. All this talk from our players and the press etc. is almost certain to lead to the inevitable 1-0 West Ham win that always happens when we approach a game against them bastards too arrogantly.

Granted Gio looks a doubt, but why would we not play neither him or Ndomble?

A Winks , Hojbjerg and Sissoko Midfield? What have you been smoking mate? :gallashmm:
Unless GLC, Ndombele and Lamela are all injured i dont think we will ever see that midfield start.

One for Tottenham Sean...

I don't think we can rule out them going ultra-defensive, in which case, don't be surprised to see them line up something like this...

EOt4WJi.png

------------------------LLORIS-------------------------
Aurier ------Sanchez-------Tanganga-------Reggie
------------------*Sissoko------Ndombele---------------
Bale---------------------Kane------------------------Son
-------------------------Vinicius--------------------------

* Hojbjerg if he is fit enough to play

------------------------LLORIS-------------------------
Aurier ------Sanchez-------Tanganga-------Reggie
------------------Sissoko------Ndombele---------------
Bale---------------------Kane------------------------Son
-------------------------Vinicius--------------------------

Sissoko for Hojbjerg is he is fit enough to play

Would love to see Big Vin II get a solid run out.

I think it's about time the last few Winks fanatics give up.
He's not gonna start Premier League games unless we have an injury crisis or he learns how to play positive football.

Back
Top Bottom