Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

feels as much a win to them as it does a defeat to us
Just let me be salty and critique the pikey scum

latest

Poor game management on our part today.

From a Mourinho team that seems impossible so on top of that dominant Centra defender, that is the last piece of the jigsaw.

It keeps pressure off us is possibly the onlybplus for today.

It's like half the players were waiting for fortnite sessions. It was turgid. No team concedes 3 in 10 mins especially to West spam. Joke absolute joke. No winning mentality. It's the same it has been.

To be in the elite, you have to crush teams and dominate when you're ahead.

You never sit back on it, as that is an invitation.

We didn't at manure; not sure why we thought we could here.

Good for us as a new squad to learn this so early on in the season.

I DO NOT want to see this again.

Bale is stiff and will need time to spin up into shape.

He should have been introduced in the final minutes after we'd properly regained control.

It was the final minutes and we were fucking 3 up. Not sure why he didn't bring on Doherty. We really have to stop just launching it long when seeing out games. Just win fouls and take yellows. Fee dirty challenges. Winks at the end should do a Pickford on him. Too nice

We're not a serious football team, this performance was similar to the Newcastle game. Had fans of other teams on my twitter timeline saying we were legit title contenders after the first 30 minutes but come full time it was back to jokes.

Disgusting stuff from Aurier and some others.

Cant just blame Sanchez alone for the 2nd. Reggie let the guy in easily to come in and cross.

Lucas was asleep too.

As a team we still have a long way to go, just like the last time we won away at Old Trafford we shat ourselves in the next game. Collectively we must play with more intensity. More aggression. More clinical in the boxes. The players got too carried away in the second half instead of focusing on winning the game.

I’m confident Mourinho will beat this out of them, he is being ruthless now. Sanchez has made too many mistakes and will suffer the consequences, we just signed a new CB and he will push him.

Back
Top Bottom