Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had thought Toby played against LASK, forgot it was Sanchez, so thought it would be 4 games in two weeks for him.

Playing Monday-Thursday-Sunday would be a lot as well but probably fine, especially as we need him to be our first choice CB.

Likely to miss sunday if any but I think Jose wouldn't mind some consistency. I expect a back 3 tomorrow just to be sure and Davies in that mixer

Good news then on everyone apart from Tanganga, back in training but not fit enough. Great to see Cirkin and White back in squad after their preseason with first team

The papers it is! this will be me

iu

Interestingly.. my local paper, Ipswich Star.. have blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page as I often mock the level of news they report! It is a sleepy part of the world.. but every other article was about Ed Sheeran.

Just tell them "I don't care"

i think if vinny-v2 is starting, lucas moura should also start. stevie b needs minutes but so does bale...?

hart

aurier sanchez alderweireld reguilon

winks hojbjerg

moura lo celso bergwijn

vinicius
(players signed for £200m approx... wow!)

gazzaniga, davies, dier, doherty, sissoko, ndombele, dele, lamela, bale, son, clarke, kane

(lloris, rodon, tanganga )

Last edited:
i think if vinny-v2 is starting, lucas moura should also start. stevie b needs minutes but so does bale...?

hart

aurier sanchez alderweireld reguilon

winks hojbjerg

moura lo celso bergwijn

vinicius
(players signed for £200m approx... wow!)

gazzaniga, davies, dier, doherty, sissoko, ndombele, dele, lamela, bale, son, clarke, kane

(lloris, rodon, tanganga )

Gazzaniga not registered for EL.

Back
Top Bottom