Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You may not get much sense until tomorrow as will be setting sail on the good ship Peroni mid afternoon but if you get all the bits together then we can have a look at it. The important thing is the date on the notice of intended prosecution and (if you have it) the date stamp on the envelope it was sent in.
Ok Jaco
Tell me where I’m wrong. Surely you don’t begrudge me a peroni on my day off?
:klinsmann:

Delirium.. all of their beers! Dangerous bastards. Pink Elephants .

Ever in Norwich, be sure to check out the Belgian Monk pub

Maybe my fav is this one:
Pauwel_Kwak_beer_bosteels_900.jpg
The funny thing about it is that when you order the big one (like 75cl) the challenge becomes much more interesting. Because when you reach the bottom part of the glass you really need to drink it in 1 go because else it foams up all the way to the top.

---------------Hart--------------
Aurier-Sanchez-Dier-Davies
-----Lo Celso--Winks---------
-Bale----Alli---Bergwijn-----
---------Vinicius----------------

I think that would be a reasonable lineup for today.
Would prefer Alli to start this one, whatever our plan is with him, value is not increasing and we can't reach the final verdict without him playing. I wouldn't say that he made himself many favors week ago, but he is still so much better footballer than Sissoko. If he does not work out at all, can always put in Sissoko from bench

This lineup would mean that Kane, Son, Ndombele, Hjojberg, Toby, Doherty and Regulion can have a game off and start in next EPL game, though I have doubts it will be this way around with Davies-Regulion.. but I think we would benefit more from Regulion in EPL. Such a pity that neither Tanganga nor Rodon can be used.

Whatever the lineup will be, I hope we'll kick ass and bring 3 points home.
COYS!

I suspect Reg will play, otherwise that's 3 x 90 for Davies this week.

Then presumably Reg again on Sunday and then Ben rotated back in next Thursday.

Otherwise I predicted the same lineup

Gutted we couldn't travel for this one, like others have been to Belgium before and loved it, i was planning to go again next month but Covid has put an end to that, hopefully things will be back to normal soon as love me some Belgium Beer!

Gutted we couldn't travel for this one, like others have been to Belgium before and loved it, i was planning to go again next month but Covid has put an end to that, hopefully things will be back to normal soon as love me some Belgium Beer!
Was supposed to go to Bruges on Monday for a a little birthday getaway, covid put a stop to that.

Back
Top Bottom