Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best thing about everyone being shite tonight is that everyone's favourite scapegoat(s) can get an uncontested pasting .

Fill ya boots ladies and gents. :freundgoal:

Just don't get the lack of urgency and movement. Never gna get in behind so don't know why everything was so slow. Especially second half with all the big guns on.

Couldn't disagree more.

The 11 he started with played like strangers, which gave Antwerp more and more confidence. We never regained the initiative. By the time he made changes it was too late. Antwerp had become dominant. The buck stops with Mourinho.

When a team like Antwerp (decent players) give everything I love it.

Today we lost but in part I blame Mourinho. We were not so bad in the first half and none of those who went off deserved it

Nothing was better in the 2nd half than the first. NOTHING, probably bar Moura who was busy. TRUST your players sometimes.

No harm done but annoying.

Analysis:
Bale - has lost it
Lamela - underated
Davis- not good enough at centre back
Sanchez - not good enough anywhere
Reguilon - can’t defend
Winks- can’t do it alone
LoCelso- luxury player
Moura - so underrated by some.
Alli- Not under Mourino.
Vinicius- not too bad. The A team also failed
Royal Antwerp - totally underated
Us fans- we slipped into being totally arrogant cunts just like Liverpool or ManU or Woolwich fans

ref- bias

This is the Europa League we all remember. Teams we should comfortably beat playing like it's a World Cup final, while we've got our minds on the next PL game.

No more Harry fucking Winks please. I am done with him. He brings absolutely fuck all to this team. As long as he plays, we will never go anywhere. Saying that, no one covered themselves in glory tonight 👎

Disgrace.

Winner mentality? You can't have that with the likes of Aurier, Winks, Sanchez, Davies etc.. I'm sorry keeping it real.

Lamela fucked up every fucking ball. Got on my nerves.

But all in all, I din't believe in anything with this team. Losing this game just proves how fragile we are.

so basically
it was all Harry Winks fault

quel surprise
Abc Yes GIF by The Bachelorette

Back
Top Bottom