WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst team in the division in my view, will genuinely be disappointed if we don’t batter them. Need to take that confidence into the international break especially considering it’s City, Chelsea, and Woolwich all in a row on the other side.
Id be happy with a decent performance and 2-0. Satisifed with a 1-0 honestly. Just so important to continue winning and get some clean sheets.

Had a few good trips to The Hawthorns. The most recent ones I can remember are Bale scoring a peach in our disgusting half and half shirt, a 3-3 draw where we scored three towards the end after being 3-0 down and 3-0 win where I think Paulinho might have scored. Or at least played. I'm sure we were singing that even Paulinho scored. I may be wrong on that one thouhh and could easily be getting it mixed up with another game or simply talking shite.

Anyway, I fancy us tomorrow, 4-1.

Third PL game where you would have expected us to be dominant.

So far we have been rescued by our principal players which of course is fine.

Would be nice to return to a performance which did not suggest good fortune in the victory..

WBA may not have won as yet but that will change. Best we are not their first victims.

Mourinho needs to get whatever message has been missing into the player's heads pretty damn quick..

Third PL game where you would have expected us to be dominant.

So far we have been rescued by our principal players which of course is fine.

Would be nice to return to a performance which did not suggest good fortune in the victory..

WBA may not have won as yet but that will change. Best we are not their first victims.

Mourinho needs to get whatever message has been missing into the player's heads pretty damn quick..

Yeah, I'll be a bit worried if tomorrow's performance is as poor as Brighton and Burnley. 3-0 and boss the game, please. The squad should be plenty capable.

---------------------Lloris----------------
Aurier-Alderweireld-Dier-Reguilon
-------------------Hojbjerg---------------
-----------Lo Celso------Ndombele-----
Lamela--------------------------------Son
----------------------Kane------------------

I think Jose wants everyone fit and the team playing consistently well before playing the mf and front 3 we all want.

I think he's concerned that if he fields it and things go wrong it could heavily affect morale having our best lineup and still not getting the job done etc.

It's much easier for players to come in and perform when they're riding a wave of good team results (hence why when teams go on epic runs to win titles there's always shit squad players popping up with vital goals and shit).

Just a theory.

Also if we play Son-Kane-Bale at the same time it will be difficult to find a formation that doesn't leave out Gio or Tanguy (blasphemy) because we may need a mf who will defend for Bale too (depending on his body the club may not want him tracking back too much).

Just need to win! No BS about how difficult team there are and all that shite. Maureen seems to say that about every team yet results of other teams prove otherwise. Chelski are smashing SU who we struggled against last season . No excuses just got out dominate, show them you are a better team than them and don’t let them play and look like prime Barca which we have a habit of doing against lower teams. We need the 3 points as the fixtures after international break look hard and we may not get too ma y points .

Back
Top Bottom