WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

International Break.

Ah, those kinds of "small" injuries. Gotcha.

tenor.gif

Hoping for

lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Reg
GLC Ndombele PEH
Bale Kane Son

think we will get

lloris
Doherty Dier Toby Reg
Sissoko Ndombele PEH
Lucas Kane Son

either way, been waiting all weekend for this, COYS.

Jose has pretty much ruled out GLC and Tanguy starting together for the moment. Sissoko hasn't been half bad lately and puts in a shift every time he plays so I really have no major issue with him starting.

Hoping for:

Lloris
Doherty Toby Rodon Reg
GLC Ndombele PEH
Bale Kane Son​

I think with that line-up we win 4-1

Expecting:

Lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Reg
Sissoko Ndombele PEH
Lucas Kane Son
And a 3-2 win

i don't think that Jose can even f this up with a dumb line-up, WBA are so bad we should win even with some terrible selections.

I think with out a real DM, (yes PEH is good but he is not a 100% DM) Jose will play PEH Sissoko and 1 of Nodombele or GLC
if we had Jan & Toby of a few years ago maybe Jose would use 2 attacking midfielders & PEH,

They’re not the same club they were and are struggling. Assuming we start on the front foot (which may well mean Coco / Lucas ahead of Bale at this point), this should be do-able and comfortable. However, if we sit back and try and play through, then we may have more of an issue.

However, I know little about ‘new’ WBA, except they’re not great. We might also get more aggression from our team as there’s less to ‘lose’ with an international break and injuries will have time to heal.

0-3. (Davies, Moussa and Joe Hart from the bench).

It's Match Day!!!

I'm going 5-0.

Scorers: Kane x3, Son, Bale
Assists: Kane x4, Son

Then a draw in the City/Dipper game. Miami Dolphins to win on the road. Trump to concede (unlike our defence, am I right?). And Schmidt and CeCe to get back together in New Girl which is our box set of choice currently.

That would be a cracking day! Looking forward to it all coming true!

Back
Top Bottom