WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping for:

Lloris
Doherty Toby Rodon Reg
GLC Ndombele PEH
Bale Kane Son​

I think with that line-up we win 4-1

Expecting:

Lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Reg
Sissoko Ndombele PEH
Lucas Kane Son
And a 3-2 win

i don't think that Jose can even f this up with a dumb line-up, WBA are so bad we should win even with some terrible selections.
That's what people said about Antwerp !

We’re ahead of Chelsea, have a better manager and at least one or two defenders who can defend. Don’t worry about Chelsea.
Mendy their new GK looks serviceable and chilwell with Thiago silva has improved their defence (only conceded 1 goal so far when they all start). They are also the highest scorers in the league at the moment, unless we score 3 today.

I hate to admit it but they also have a much more balanced midfield unless we start playing Gio and Tanguy together and who knows when that will happen.

We are better man for man when our dream first 11 starts but that hasn’t been happening yet.

Where the fuck is WBA some faggot and piece pudding tosser central . All heavy metal cunts headbanging like 71 with thick arse crossroads accents .
Spurs 5 Frank Skinner 0
Coys

Looks like Lamela is going to be out for a while again, some kind of foot injury requiring a brace-boot. Shame, as this is the kind of game you bring him on in the second half in to ruffle a few feathers and generally be a pain in the arse

Now c'mon Spurs - beat these and beat them well. No fuck ups or some poxy draw. We'd better win this or will ruin the day and won't be in any mood to watch the other games.

Bruce Lee... That you???

Grasshopper :ledley:

EcstaticGenuineLamprey-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom