WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

Little tactical analysis:
I think it's clear teams have identified Ndombele and Kane as our primary threats - it doesn't matter if Sonny and Bale are roaming around up there if you cut off their main providers, that's why they were getting marked tighter than my waistband this pandemic :( So it's critical imo to have another press-resistant, creative outlet in there *coughLoCelsocough* to force them to divide their attention a bit more, like Vinicius did with occupying one of the CBs during Kane's goal.

Having said that, there was no way West Brom were going to keep up their pressing in the second half, and I think that was probably more important than any specific tactical changes. They just couldn't run any more and naturally retreated into their own third, where they mounted a decent blocking effort but ultimately I think giving up 18 shots in a half is a dangerous game to play.

Hows Ndombele’ career going? The same you desperately wanted sold 2 months ago and kept calling useless. You see, Sam - 2 can play that game
It’s going absolutely brilliantly and as I’ve said from day one I’m happy to be proven wrong.
I was wrong.
Two can play at that game, but only one has zero problem saying “I was wrong”.

I have posts from two months ago saying “keep proving me wrong Ndombele” and “keep playing well” etc etc

Let’s be clear, he was shit last season, but I’m happy I was wrong about his potential, and application and fitness and overall ability and what he brings to the team.

None of that is similar to the thousands of blind fools who defended inept, shite performances and zero effort from Dele for three years. And still do.
Ditto Eriksen. “Irreplaceable” and “should NEVER be dropped”.

Yet we’re better without BOTH.

So let’s see you say it......was you wrong?
Or will it take a ten page cunt off to get it out of you?

Last edited:
I agree that the Thursday Sunday sucks, but how is it any worse than Wednesday Saturday?

CL is better than EL because lots of the time you get Tuesday Saturday or Tuesday Sunday or Wednesday Sunday But when they do get Wednesday Saturday, it's just as bad as EL Thursday Sunday.
massive difference between the Saturday and Sunday afternoon kick off.

Players are out on the piss Friday night and Saturday night. 2 nights drinking instead of the 1. Friday nights more reserved as well.

And then they don’t get to eat a proper Sunday lunch either. Mentally they know they are missing out on a lunchtime pint and a roast chicken. Damaging.

At least that’s what I found in the Stevenage Sunday reserves pub league.

Yeah of course, Tottenham related posts aren’t your thing are they
Oh they are Sammy

just not with you - all you want to do is hobby horse your boring tirades and flagship bitching sessions. You polarise every argument and fight you start, you carry them from thread to thread and go on and and on and fucking on about it. You piss everyone off until you get banned - and you are so god damned dumb, you never learn - here you are again, starting the same shit over again.

When will you ever learn?

Just fuck off, you tedious, uninteresting, plank of of a human being.

Bazali

😇
Oh they are Sammy

just not with you - all you want to do is hobby horse your boring tirades and flagship bitching sessions. You polarise every argument and fight you start, you carry them from thread to thread and go on and and on and fucking on about it. You piss everyone off until you get banned - and you are so god damned dumb, you never learn - here you are again, starting the same shit over again.

When will you ever learn?

Just fuck off, you tedious, uninteresting, plank of of a human being.
Put him on ignore then!!!
FFS

You calling any poster a plank?

Lmfao 🤣

Bazali

😇
massive difference between the Saturday and Sunday afternoon kick off.

Players are out on the piss Friday night and Saturday night. 2 nights drinking instead of the 1. Friday nights more reserved as well.

And then they don’t get to eat a proper Sunday lunch either. Mentally they know they are missing out on a lunchtime pint and a roast chicken. Damaging.

At least that’s what I found in the Stevenage Sunday reserves pub league.
Was chubbs chubbs on the touchline ?
😉

Ginolaflair

BLEEDER OF BLUE & WHITE
No one says any of that is right at all. But you brought it up here not anyone else. Also, the kind of terrorists you identify that shout out Allah are not true Muslims but merely extremists who use religion as an excuse or a reason. Your post did label terrorists as muslims which is incorrect. Most terrorist acts in the US were carried out by right wing supremacists so.....
Anyways, I'm not sure it's appreciated and I didn't but hopefully you understand my points and respond calmly rather than calling me a snowflake, sjw etc.
Foxboro Foxboro
Care to explain the disagree? If not, am not bothered but just intrigued.

Top Bottom