WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright alright, I know you're dying to read my player ratings so here it is 😊 But without comments this time cause I got lots to do round the house 😂

Hugo - 5

Doherty - 6 (MUCH better 2nd half...keep it up, lad!)

Toby - 6

Dier - 6

Reg - 6

PEH - 6

Sissoko - 5

Tanguy - 6

Bale - 4

Son - 3

Kane - 6

High Five Hot Rod GIF

Igula Igula dishing out disagrees as he has been found out!

LOL

There is no trolling the fact that so many can only accept blind faith is pathetic.
Chill out and enjoy. We’ve done better than many expected. Perhaps the team will just grind out shitty 1-0s for the season. So what? If we play poor football but still win, what does it matter? Worry about the match that’s being / been played and not the next one.

(FWIW, I’m awaiting your disagree with baited breath).

Bet your fucking fun at parties? Why not just enjoy the fact we are top of the league?
After a few Stella’s it’s full on party mode . Im just saying some people keep coming with excuses. Everyone agrees we have strong squad with good depth and great forwards. So I want to see some evidence of that rather playing hanging on football like league 1 or 2 team. Is that too much to ask for?

The narrative will be we are top of the league you daft troll ................

Late Spurs Winner sends Spurs top of the Table

TOP OF THE LEAGUE - stop trolling and go have a beer you sad fool
Well that aged well.... what was it, 25 minutes at the summit?

Bloody Leicester better not do another 'bloody Leicester' and ruin ANOTHER season!

Still, sitting on the summit was good while it lasted.... (less than half an hour!)

Come on Wolves!!!

And yesterday super team Southampton was top of the league so I guess they are amazing as well.

Again it is possible to be happy that we got the points we have and be concerned about the clear signs of concern that we have shown while getting there.
have two or three beers - trolling clearly ain't your thing .... nobody is going to complain about being top of the league even if it was short ... silly boy you missed the moment

Have you seen what happens when people think he's in a shopping centre? Inner city comes to a complete standstill and they have to put out denials that he's there!!

Adoration well above Beckham levels here in his pomp. Seriously

I am Korean myself and you don't really know how it is in Korea, he totally sucks in the national team mostly and he can't perform against even Southeast Asian U-23 youngsters.
Koreans had to endure his pathetic performance like today so many times that most people lost any hope on him.
Son is not even half of man like Ji Sung Park in the national team and he is the main reason of national team lost popularity in SK.
Some teenage girls may like him as Beckham, but Kpop idols are way more popular.

top of the league for the first time in an age and you come with the anti Jose rhetoric?

Seriously??

These bottom sides don't just pull their own pants down and wait for you to penetrate them, they battle for their lives.
See Liverpool vs. Sheffield United for example.

Get a grip man

There is no rhetoric it is what has happened.

I am Korean myself and you don't really know how it is in Korea, he totally sucks in the national team mostly and he can't perform against even Southeast Asian U-23 youngsters.
Koreans had to endure his pathetic performance like today so many times that most people lost any hope on him.
Son is not even half of man like Ji Sung Park in the national team and he is the main reason of national team lost popularity in SK.
Some teenage girls may like him as Beckham, but Kpop idols are way more popular.
You sound like a bellend.

Back
Top Bottom