Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently it's not the same guy/lifelong fan who did it as before for like 20 years or whatever.

Interesting. I'd assume they would have him back, unless they went with someone else who would do it for less, or maybe he told them to piss off after the way he was treated.

happy toilet GIF

You eat, it gets digested by your body and what's left you shit out.....

"TRUST THE PROCESS"

:llorishowudoin:

The gunnersaurus saga has been the most exciting part of their entire season.

I still don’t get why, rather than offering him £300k a week, they couldn’t have offered to pay Willian £299.5k a week and used the leftover monkey to keep Gunnersaurus on the books. Is it because they’re cunts?

Apparently it's not the same guy/lifelong fan who did it as before for like 20 years or whatever.
I still don’t get why, rather than offering him £300k a week, they couldn’t have offered to pay Willian £299.5k a week and used the leftover monkey to keep Gunnersaurus on the books. Is it because they’re cunts?
It's a rotating schedule of part timers now. They offerd the old guy one of those slots.

Aka "we have more people on the pay roll now!". But they are all being paid less.

It's a rotating schedule of part timers now. They offerd the old guy one of those slots.

Aka "we have more people on the pay roll now!". But they are all being paid less.

They haven't scored from open play since the original Gunnersaurus was sacked

Obviously that's not why - but the bad press from it and Ozil sticking his oar in can't have helped

Maddison or Grealish Super Lite as every passing game illustrates.

In reality Maddison is pretty decent, think Grealish just offers more. Hopefully Gary will give Grealish a run of games for England, ideally before he has a testimonial for Villa
?! Didn't mention Grealish! Just on about what Maddison said about Wilshire being better than Bale some years ago! Look it up.

Come on, get real.

Willian needed Goonersaurus out of the club pronto, might not get a game otherwise

Back
Top Bottom