Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loving all this rest Kane gets during international breaks now.

Probably gutting for him when it comes to breaking the goalscoring record though.

Loving all this rest Kane gets during international breaks now.

Probably gutting for him when it comes to breaking the goalscoring record though.
Said this yesterday too. Calvert Lewin plays the friendly against a shit team and scores. Then for the better teams like Belgium Kane will play. If he doesn’t score the press will be banging on about how Calvert Lewin has scored 3 in his last 2 for England and Kane hasn’t scored any so Lewin is obviously better and should start. Disregarding the massive change in quality of opposition. 3 or 4 times last night I said to myself ‘Kane would have scored that’. He probably thought the same thing as well. Unlikely he’ll get 3 or 4 served on a plate against a decent team. It’s good for us that he’s not being wasted in meaningless games but must irritate him that so many goals are out of reach. He won’t get to Ronaldos 102 international goals sat in the stands. Still needs 22 to go past Shrek so that should be doable.

3 pointless internationals . He should just go home

Toni Kroos would agree with you there, mate.

He's recently come out to say how meaningless the Nations League is to players and its just a way of over exerting and abusing players whilst the money stays in the fat cats pockets.

No ones going to say no to their national team though are they.

Toni Kroos would agree with you there, mate.

He's recently come out to say how meaningless the Nations League is to players and its just a way of over exerting and abusing players whilst the money stays in the fat cats pockets.

No ones going to say no to their national team though are they.

Ryan Giggs. :)

Muller is twice the player Dele was at his best. Def top 50 best in the world.

However Kane not being is a joke

Edit: so it's 25 m, 25 f. Still weird
Edit2: lol fucking Henderson, Sancho, Haaland etc is there...
I agree that he's twice the player Dele is, however, in my opinion, he's not among the 50 best players in the world. My comparission was just cause the style of play of them is very similar, and apart from goal and assists, Muller doesn't seem to offer much to t he team, but of course he never failed to delivery that, what makes him a far better player than Dele, but not on of the best in my view.

And yes, Henderson, Sancho and Haaland is even worse than Muller. Son and Kane should be among the 25 best now, if it's based on recent form, what seems to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom