Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The difference is that you’re looking forward to MOTD while some are looking forward to MOTD but despise our chairman, policy and wish the last manager was still in charge.

I think it’s fair to remind them fans what they all about. No we aren’t all skipping over the rainbow now because we’re top.
Mr Wise After The Event. You only turn up after a win Sofa Boy. You don’t have the right anymore.

You truly are a Grade A cunt.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Telling fellow. Spurs fans they won't deserve to celebrate should we win the PL?

We're doing well precisely BECAUSE we finally signed some players. That is the sort of backing Poch didn't have since probably his first full summer transfer window.

Anyway, you'll be back in the bin soon at this rate so we won't have to put with your shite for too much longer.

This from the guy who openly stated that he would love Pochettinho more than Jose even if Jose won the treble.

What a Wally.

Sour grapes indeed. Jesus used his arm to control the ball. And it looked deliberate too. He certainly gained an advantage. So it's a handball in any era.

I'm not sure why VAR couldn't make the call, and instead asked for the ref to review, as it was pretty clear cut.

VAR puts the onus on the refs to over-rule themselves now... The farce deepens.

Sour grapes indeed. Jesus used his arm to control the ball. And it looked deliberate too. He certainly gained an advantage. So it's a handball in any era.

I'm not sure why VAR couldn't make the call, and instead asked for the ref to review, as it was pretty clear cut.
100%

Without the deliberate use of the arm he doesn’t control that ball. It deflects harmlessly off his side to safety and they don’t score.

This from the guy who openly stated that he would love Pochettinho more than Jose even if Jose won the treble.

What a wolly.

Yes I did say that but that doesn't mean I'm not hoping that we don't win the league with Jose at the helm nor that I wouldn't be entitled to celebrate.

You're another tedious cunt on this site. You and Sammy should create your own forum and fuck off there.

:adethumbup:

Turn up after a win?
I was the poster boy for Eriksen, Poch and Dele Out.

You quit being a Spurs fan over it. Lol
Yes, turn up after a win. Like you are now. Look, let’s get this straight. I think you’re a massive cunt. You use Spurs to push you’re sofa agenda.

You think I’m a massive cunt, and I’m comfortable with that. It was you who quit Spurs, as many on here will testify. You quit Spurs everyday - you never quit Sammy though, the thing you hold most dear.

Back
Top Bottom