Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpitefulHugeFlee-size_restricted.gif

Competition has brought the best out of a lot of players, but none more so than Aurier. Great performance by Aurier today.

Yep, could not fault the guy today (one needless foul and a couple of sloppy passes aside).

Still find it hard to trust him but his improvement this season is obvious

MOTD showed him passing the ball under no pressure to a City player that led to KDB having a shot on goal.
Doc makes less mistakes and his passing is better and has unpredictability in his passing in the opponent's half.
i agree. doherty will always be in front of aurier for first 11. just get far less mistakes from him and clumsy challenges, aurier did well today though.

MOTD showed him passing the ball under no pressure to a City player that led to KDB having a shot on goal.
Doc makes less mistakes and his passing is better and has unpredictability in his passing in the opponent's half.

Doherty has made more mistakes this season than Aurier.

Well.... he has.

That's a fact.

Aurier has also had a lot more impressive performances this season, against bigger and better opposition than Doherty has this season.

Another fact.

We literally paid £16,000,000 to improve Aurier. And it's worked. Hats off to Mourinho.

Not only is Aurier faster, stronger, more athletic and better defensively. But he's younger too. Starting RB from now on.

Well.... he has.

That's a fact.

Aurier has also had a lot more impressive performances this season, against bigger and better opposition than Doherty has this season.

Another fact.

We literally paid £16,000,000 to improve Aurier. And it's worked. Hats off to Mourinho.

Not only is Aurier faster, stronger, more athletic and better defensively. But he's younger too. Starting RB from now on.
Naah.
You're entitled to your opinion.

Naah.
You're entitled to your opinion.

It's not my opinion.

I watched the games. Doherty has conceded 2 penalties. A penalty is an error. When has an Aurier mistake lead to a goal this season?

The fact you'd even bring up Aurier misplacing a pass (What footballer had 100% pass completion today by the way?) which lead to a shot off target shows there is some kind of agenda there.

Which no one on this forum wants to hear when we've just beaten Man City 2-0.

what so all the fuckups aurier has done doesnt count if the other team didnt score?? doherty a far more reliable right back than aurier

You'd be hard to find a player in our team that hasn't made a fuck up this season. Kane. Son. Hojbjerg. Alderweireld. Dier. Reguilon. You name it.

But how on earth anyone has watched Tottenham this season and thought Doherty is more reliable than Aurier is beyond me. Madness.

Back
Top Bottom