Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its not a myth. German comedians are mostly quite brutal tbh. You do have some fine lesser known ones, but the famous ones are just cringy.

I don't like Barth or Mittermaier for instance. I'd agree in an instant, cringy stuff. But I'm not here to defend German comedy.

The myth wasn't about comedians, but people in general.

Last edited:
See, that is a mistake to believe that you are funny, because people coming from your country have been funny in the past. Admittingly, many good comedians among those mentioned.
How is your Norwegian and German coming all along? Tbh. my English is doing fine. Between us, I'm the only one of us that is able to understand the humour in all those three languages. How is one able to tell whether someone is funny if they can't even understand the language. Let me know when you are ready to tell me a joke in German or Norwegian. Monty Python were funny in German, which was impressing as British mostly struggle with the subtle nuances of the German language.

You might struggle. I must stop underlining the bleeding obvious.

Yes well done you can speak German and English to a point- but as your posts show your written English is not perfect- so sorry to disappoint you. Let’s be honest, there is not much point learning Norwegian is there? - unless I want to become a Reindeer Whisperer

Last edited:
Yes well done you can speak German and English to a point- but as your posts show your written English is not perfect- so sorry to disappoint you. Let’s be honest, there is not much point learning Norwegian is there?

Neither is your English I'm sad to say and I guess it's your mother tongue? Ouch.

There is always a "point" learning new languages, regardless, but I guess it may stop before we get to that.

Neither is your English I'm sad to say and I guess it's your mother tongue? Ouch.

There is always a "point" learning new languages, regardless, but I guess it may stop before we get to that.

Absolutely nothing wrong with my English mate. You clearly can’t read it and understand it accurately which is reflected in your written posts. You think you are a better person because you have some knowledge of three languages. Some of that German smugness is rubbing off on you! Enjoy the rest of your day 😛

Absolutely nothing wrong with my English mate. You clearly can’t read it and understand it accurately which is reflected in your written posts. You think you are a better person because you have some knowledge of three languages. Some of that German smugness is rubbing off on you! Enjoy the rest of your day 😛

What a load of bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom