Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, I am sure you have some patients to smugly belittle
cmmYwLG.gif

Dele is a far better player than Stevie or Moura, I'm not knocking those two lads as they have a lot to offer, but Dele is a cut above.

But he's been in a rut and hasn't looked hungry, tonight he looked hungry again. Albeit against shit opposition.

He's going to be important for us in a long season with a lot of games.

Played well against poor opposition - the 'team player' aspect of that on a plate set-up for Sid won't have gone unnoticed by Mourinho - you can only beat the players in front of you, Dele did that well.

Dele is a far better player than Stevie or Moura, I'm not knocking those two lads as they have a lot to offer, but Dele is a cut above.

But he's been in a rut and hasn't looked hungry, tonight he looked hungry again. Albeit against shit opposition.

He's going to be important for us in a long season with a lot of games.

I don't see how you could possibly believe Dele could, for example, come in and play the role Bergwijn played against City. There is simply no role left for him in the formation and style we play under Mourinho. It's made him redundant.

I don't see how you could possibly believe Dele could, for example, come in and play the role Bergwijn played against City. There is simply no role left for him in the formation and style we play under Mourinho. It's made him redundant.
You are being absolute about a player who has just played.

Today he worked hard and for the first time in a long while, he looked mobile. He was running hard and using his stride well, got in behind, played killer passes and even took a shot from distance. If he plays with that intensity from now on then he can turn his situation around.

Back
Top Bottom