Tottenham (the area)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My posts are unrelated to any other posts so that's irrelevant, I do think Tottenham as an area is a total shithole, hopefully the Tottenham
Hotspur stadium can help change that.
You've specifically stated that people from Tottenham are scum. How should anyone one reading what you have written interpret that statement any differently?

Out of the bin and spreading your charm already. It must be hard to be so toxic

Take your point scoring elsewhere paddy, I said Tottenham is a shithole and it is, I had no interest in you or your petty campaigns, if you applied the same moral critique to all on here then I'd take you seriously, far worse has been said on this forum this morning.

Take your point scoring elsewhere paddy, I said Tottenham is a shithole and it is, I had no interest in you or your petty campaigns, if you applied the same moral critique to all on here then I'd take you seriously, far worse has been said on this forum this morning.
And you said it was full of scum which i assume you meant the people. That is a toxic remark as well you know it. Its why you said it.

What kids did I call scum? I was talking more of of the prostitution and drug rings that are prevailing there, but feel free to trot on by on your high horse mate.
You've lived in Spain for how long? But are an expert on the area of Tottenham?

Never takes long for your racism to rear it's head.

Must be a record for you though.

Trying playing the ball instead of the man paddy, I said no such thing.
It so difficult to work out what you meant.

It's a filthy dirty shithole full of scum but Levy and co will make a mint when it is gentrified.

Like going there for football but would never go there other than that.

What kids did I call scum? I was talking more of of the prostitution and drug rings that are prevailing there, but feel free to trot on by on your high horse mate.

You were slurring the people of tottenham. You been called out on it now. So what ball should i be playing. The implied racism of your posts or just the general pig ignorance of it.

Back
Top Bottom