Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They want to repopulate it with 20 millions of illegal immigrants who hate christians and the white race but even them refuse the offer.
I assume this is some attempt at humour. Does not come across well. If not then it's absolute rubbish. Aragon as a whole only has about 1.5 million people and Teruel region less than 150,000 so the idea that any government wants to put 20 million people there is next level bullshit.

Anyway back to Bale, lets hope he's fit and ready for Saturday, think we might need him.

Uh, Teruel is cool, beautiful place. The inner Spain is wonderful and empty as a desert. They want to repopulate it with 20 millions of illegal immigrants who hate christians and the white race but even them refuse the offer.

DesDem_Mapa_01.gif

Empty as fvck.

Bit of a sweeping statement about 20 million people.
Or more. Spain is very empty and they are letting thousands in every day (covid doesn't matter when it's about letting illegal criminals in for their business)

I assume this is some attempt at humour. Does not come across well. If not then it's absolute rubbish. Aragon as a whole only has about 1.5 million people and Teruel region less than 150,000 so the idea that any government wants to put 20 million people there is next level bullshit.

Anyway back to Bale, lets hope he's fit and ready for Saturday, think we might need him.
Not humor, it's a tragedy with atrocious consecuences for all of us. I know my land very well, thank you, mr. communist. I didn't say 20 million illegal immigrants in Aragón or Teruel but in inner Spain were the negative population growth due to criminal communist feminazi policies has caused this depopulation disaster all over the white Christian world in extermination process.

Sure let's go back to Bale.

I believe Beckham just got an eye watering amount of cash (40 odd million) from ea sports to appear in Fifa so Ibra just wanting to get on that gravy train
FifPro are also pushing for football agent reforms.

Not to be too cynical but Bale and Ibra both have agents that are very against said reforms.

EA have the rights to Zlatan's image because EA are partnered with AC Milan so the whole "you are using my likeness without my permission" thing is just bogus. Probably just a cash grab but the agent thing may be a factor.

Not humor, it's a tragedy with atrocious consecuences for all of us. I know my land very well, thank you, mr. communist. I didn't say 20 million illegal immigrants in Aragón or Teruel but in inner Spain were the negative population growth due to criminal communist feminazi policies has caused this depopulation disaster all over the white Christian world in extermination process.

Sure let's go back to Bale.
Lets go back to Bale. And you go back to your own fucking forum.

Because looking at the way we played today, him being on the pitch would have been a complete waste of time.

He started in the week and was pretty average.

He'll get another start on Thursday against LASK.
This is sad. Mou wanted him and now he benches him, so he must be really out of shape. He looks so incredibly fit and strong, he must have put so much effort for so long without even playing wih the hope of returning...

Thinks he's almost 100%, but his major problem is defending. He's no defending as much as Kane and Son and for big games like today we can't risk. So I think we will see him starting soon in the EPL when we face oponents not so strong and based on that performances maybe he could be start the most important games.

This is sad. Mou wanted him and now he benches him, so he must be really out of shape. He looks so incredibly fit and strong, he must have put so much effort for so long without even playing wih the hope of returning...
But he isn't even looking the best player on the pitch in europa league games. To force himself into the team even bale has to play alot better when given opportunities

Back
Top Bottom